Newman Has surgery...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2324636 said:
OK now we know where we stand with him

exactly....heal up terence and get back out there and dominate like i know you can.

jchap

Reaction score
Thank god. The last thing we need is for him to keep trying to play and be perpetually injured.

Frozen700

Reaction score
o god is it time to panic?

i just hope he knows when he gets back he wont get his starting spot back just like that.....i hope we keep him in nickel this guy is just way to injury prone.......Pac deserves to start...let him n henry battle it out..if need be....

in my eyes i love Newman.....but he is no longer the cowboys number 1 corner....and he can thank his constant injuries for that...Pacman is the better corner...

this coming from a Newman homer......

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
damn I was hoping this wasn't necessary come back fast Newman but don't rush and re injure yourself

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2324648 said:

i just hope he knows when he gets back he wont get his starting spot back just like that.....i hope we keep him in nickel this guy is just way to injury prone.......Pac deserves to start...let him n henry battle it out..if need be....

in my eyes i love Newman.....but he is no longer the cowboys number 1 corner....and he can thank his constant injuries for that...Pacman is the better corner...

dude...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2324648 said:

Step away from the crack pipe...put it down and step away :bang2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this was the right thing to do all along. We will need him in the playoffs more than now. Time for the kids to step up.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm glad they went ahead and did the surgery right away. Another side benefit of this is that the groin has all the time it needs to heal also.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Here's the story... Sounds like maybe it wasn't a sports hernia after all? Maybe he had the groin muscle reattached to the bone? Jobber or Eskimo?

Adam Schefter
Cowboys CB Newman has groin surgery

Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Adam Jones, Dallas Cowboys, Terence Newman

Pro Bowl cornerback Terence Newman underwent groin surgery Friday in Philadelphia and is expected to miss about a month, according to a Cowboys source.

Newman initially went to Philadelphia to meet with Dr. William C. Meyers, chair of surgery at Drexel University, and wound up undergoing surgery to repair a tear in his groin muscle.

As painful as it sounds, the surgery went better than doctors had hoped. Initially the feeling was that Newman could be sidelined six to eight weeks. But the feeling now is that Newman could be back within a month, which is good news for a Cowboys secondary that is unsure of the status of Adam Jones.

Frozen700

Reaction score
JackMagist;2324675 said:
Step away from the crack pipe...put it down and step away :bang2:

lol its true you wont a bigger Newman homer than me...but looking closely at his play.....hes not that great we all thought honestly...hes good n can cover but hes no shut down....and does not play the ball to well...

he plays his man better than any other corner.....but will settle for a tackle.....sometimes a bat down

pacman imo...is a bit better

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2324691 said:
Please explain.

Because I lost yet another Cowboys/Commanders bet; who would miss the most time this season between Newman and Springs. I am now 0-2 this season and awaiting additional humiliation (see avatar for lost bet #1).

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2324708 said:
Because I lost yet another Cowboys/Commanders bet; who would miss the most time this season between Newman and Springs. I am now 0-2 this season and awaiting additional humiliation (see avatar for lost bet #1).

somehow that makes newman a punk...i beg to differ.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2324696 said:
lol its true you wont a bigger Newman homer than me...but looking closely at his play.....hes not that great we all thought honestly...hes good n can cover but hes no shut down....and does not play the ball to well...

he plays his man better than any other corner.....but will settle for a tackle.....sometimes a bat down

pacman imo...is a bit better
Mods, is the name PacMan700 taken?