News Conference?

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm missing it, but Parcells apparently said that AZ threw some things at them they weren't prepared for (big shock).

They prepared like it was a reg season game.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
ehh.. same excuse the Texans had when we killed them in the preseason

I remember that, and I thought it was pathetic for the Texans to even say that as an excuse. I thought we had run about 1,000 scrimmage plays. If anyone should have been prepared it should have been us.

kmp77

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I'm missing it, but Parcells apparently said that AZ threw some things at them they weren't prepared for (big shock).

They prepared like it was a reg season game.

Ah, so we hadn't gotten to the part of the playbook where it showed the OL how to block...whewww.....I was worried there for a moment.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
kmp77 said:
Ah, so we hadn't gotten to the part of the playbook where it showed the OL how to block...whewww.....I was worried there for a moment.

Yah - Our OL stunk up my TV tonight. I think Ill have to fumigate the house tomorrow. It still smells that bad. :mad:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I was paraphrasing what I read on another board. I don't think Parcells actually used the "they prepared like it was the reg season" line.

But as far as not being totally prepared for things.....yeah, I can see that. We need more work on blitz pickup.

We meet AZ again in reg season. I do think we'll have more to "see" about them than they will on us.