Next Tournament Idea Thread (Balloting Has Ended)

Chose 4 Movie Genres OR Movie Pair Ups OR Franchise Series (read post #111 before voting)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't get a notification the last time you used a mass name tag, nor did I get one this time. I don't know if anyone else has the same results. Is it possible the commas are too close?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My apologies @cowboyec . Just remember your idea suggestion for 'Vampire babes'. I must not have bookmarked it or missed it during my search of previously submitted ideas before creating this thread.

I will simply amend it as a 'Hottest Female' sub-category instead. The main category may not be chosen this time but will get thrown back into the hat for a later choice down the road. That way Elvira will still have an opportunity to scare us all into voting for her. :p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't get a notification the last time you used a mass name tag, nor did I get one this time. I don't know if anyone else has the same results. Is it possible the commas are too close?
How about now? Did you get a notification this time?

cowboyec

Reaction score
My apologies @cowboyec . Just remember your idea suggestion for 'Vampire babes'. I must not have bookmarked it or missed it during my search of previously submitted ideas before creating this thread.

I will simply amend it as a 'Hottest Female' sub-category instead. The main category may not be chosen this time but will get thrown back into the hat for a later choice down the road. That way Elvira will still have an opportunity to scare us all into voting for her. :p
:bow:ELVIRA:bow:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What's this Difficult to Make crap on the Recipe? The recipe is difficult to make or the poll is difficult to make? Good food doesn't have to be difficult to make.

Actually, none of mine are difficult to make.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A tiebreaker has been already conceived for tournament use. Tournament ideas are not specific enough to use that particular tiebreaker if necessary in my opinion. Any suggestions are welcome for breaking ideas in the polling phase.

I am thinking of doing a coin flip to decide idea polling ties but it is not verifiable. Plus, there is the possibility I could use a two-headed coin. Just kidding. :D
How about best coin for flipping?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we do Movies, I like the idea of dividing it into separate genre and then having a faceoff for the GOAT. Categories to consider could be Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Holiday, Horror/Sci Fi, Military/War, Sports and Western.

cowboyec

Reaction score
If we do Movies, I like the idea of dividing it into separate genre and then having a faceoff for the GOAT. Categories to consider could be Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Holiday, Horror/Sci Fi, Military/War, Sports and Western.
hardest thing for me will be splitting up Man With No Name Trilogy...then ranking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.