Next Tournament Idea Thread (Balloting Has Ended)

Chose 4 Movie Genres OR Movie Pair Ups OR Franchise Series (read post #111 before voting)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I don't know. Another advantage to the "Trilogy or Greater" competition is that it omits any Elvis movies.
:muttley::laugh::lmao2::lmao:
you sure about that...
blue hawaii/girls girls girls/paradise,hawaiian style
Elvis' Hawaiian Trilogy:thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best mod?
5ufjuIi.png

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UGEB0bp.png

The best idea poll has ended. The Best Movies idea wins! The poll's results are shown above just in case there are any questions about the results.

To help eliminate clutter on the front page, I am deleting the idea poll from the thread and replacing it with another poll for deciding movie category popularity. Members will be asked to chose either:
  • 4 movie genres only OR
  • Movie Pair Ups only OR
  • Movie Franchise (franchise must have 3 films minimum in the series)
If the bulk of the votes go to genres, the balloting will be movie genre based. Plus, 'Top Movies' can be discussed and decided if the genres idea is the most popular choice.

If most votes go to movie pair ups, ditto.

If movie franchises captures the majority vote, same.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
UGEB0bp.png

The best idea poll has ended. The Best Movies idea wins! The poll's results are shown above just in case there are any questions about the results.

To help eliminate clutter on the front page, I am deleting the idea poll from the thread and replacing it with another poll for deciding movie category popularity. Members will be asked to chose either:
  • 4 movie genres only OR
  • Movie Pair Ups only OR
If the bulk of the votes go to genres, the balloting will be movie genre based. Plus, 'Top Movies' can be discussed and decided if the genres idea is the most popular choice.

Now, delete the idiot votes and best recipe wins. :D

I'm not sure why best movie (and best song, album, band, 70s, 80s, 90s, etc) is even an option. Don't we have like 4 or 5 best movie threads already? We don't need to rinse and repeat that again do we?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
UGEB0bp.png

• 4 movie genres only OR
  • Movie Pair Ups only OR

I'm unclear on what you mean by "movie pair ups".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now, delete the idiot votes and best recipe wins. :D

I'm not sure why best movie (and best song, album, band, 70s, 80s, 90s, etc) is even an option. Don't we have like 4 or 5 best movie threads already? We don't need to rinse and repeat that again do we?
This idea thread will spawn (I used that word intentionally just for you ;) ) a bracket tournament contest, which will allolw members to vote and decide the one film CowboysZone picks as the best movie. Did the 4 or 5 best movie threads do that also? Maybe those were rinse-and-repeat and the upcoming tournament is the spin cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.