Next week I want to see a close loss to Seattle

EST_1986

Reaction score
If that happens then none of us can be mad with a 4-2 record after playing the niners and seahawks the first 6 weeks of the season. Yes I am a fan but I know when to be real and we are not as good as seattle and I expect us to lose. But if the Cowboys can be competitive next week and lose by 10 or less then I will accept that and move on. None of us should be emotional next week because all of us should be smart enough to realize the seahawks are the defending champs and no point in getting upset. Now a 34-6 loss would annoy me a little but just as long as they stay competitive then we should all feel good about the rest of the season.

BTW: Im sure Michael Irvin will pick the Cowboys to beat Seattle which is why he should be fired

I am so sorry we won. The team really disappointed you Sunday.

EST_1986

Reaction score
So if someone came up to you and gave you a chance to win money and wanted to know what team do you think would win, you would not put money on seattle?

Now of course you want to see your team win but when you are be honest with yourself you would not pick seattle

My Brain says SEATTLE and my heart wants DALLAS. Why is that so hard to understand?

So you're brain is broken...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If that happens then none of us can be mad with a 4-2 record after playing the niners and seahawks the first 6 weeks of the season. Yes I am a fan but I know when to be real and we are not as good as seattle and I expect us to lose. But if the Cowboys can be competitive next week and lose by 10 or less then I will accept that and move on. None of us should be emotional next week because all of us should be smart enough to realize the seahawks are the defending champs and no point in getting upset. Now a 34-6 loss would annoy me a little but just as long as they stay competitive then we should all feel good about the rest of the season.

BTW: Im sure Michael Irvin will pick the Cowboys to beat Seattle which is why he should be fired

Instead of a close loss how about a dominating Cowboys win. lol

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Can you be honest to admit you were wrong?

I was wrong and clearly this is a different team. I was not convinced they could go into seattle and win. The only bad thing about yesterday was the Giants losing and still having to be tied with the eagles. But yes I was wrong and don't have a problem admitting that

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I am so sorry we won. The team really disappointed you Sunday.

No they impressed me. Even though Im a fan if I feel the other is better then I speak the truth, Now I will be pissed if we can't win the next 2 games against the midgets and deadskins

StevenOtero

Reaction score

What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you deal with what life throws at you with this losing mindset?

ZJBql0i.jpg

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you deal with what life throws at you with this losing mindset?

ZJBql0i.jpg

What exactly did the Cowboys do in the past 3 years that made you think they could win in seattle? Everybody is in shock because no one expected it to happen and the fact that it did happen gives me even more confidence they can beat the hell out of the eagles on Thanksgiving

StevenOtero

Reaction score
What exactly did the Cowboys do in the past 3 years that made you think they could win in seattle? Everybody is in shock because no one expected it to happen and the fact that it did happen gives me even more confidence they can beat the hell out of the eagles on Thanksgiving

My two questions directed at you weren't rhetorical. I'm still curious to know.

joseephuss

Reaction score

The Cowboys this season looked different than they had the previous 3 seasons and that was before the Seattle game. You predicted a loss since July, but never adjusted to what you were seeing on the field this year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone's expectations about the team are never the same. Some people were surprised because that the team played as well as they thought they were capable of executing. Other people were even less than surprised because they more accurately assessed how the two teams matched up.

You, and others who share the same evaluation criteria for assessing football outcomes, were shocked for the reason you elaborated. Without doubt, results can seemingly repeat season after season throughout sports and even, literally, life itself. However, it is personally fallacious to believe results cannot be influenced by changes. In this case, there have been changes within the team, changes within the Seahawks, etc.

Dismissing or ignoring change is not realistic towards determining how events may unfold. Sometimes not considering what might happen leaves individuals shocked. Astonished. Stupefied. Flabbergasted. Mystified. Thunderstrucked...