Twitter: NFL 2016 Redraft - Dak goes 1 to Rams and 4 still Zeke to Cowboys

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ShortRound131, Mar 4, 2021.

1. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    How many times has the receiving yards leader won a Super Bowl?

2. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    Lying? There’s no doubt you know all about that, you’re an expert, lol.

Comparing RB’s has nothing to do with draft value. I mocked the Giants when they drafted him, I’ve mocked them multiple times since then and I’ve said several times I hope they’re dumb enough to do what Jerry did and give him a big contract. In no world have I ever said that Barkley, or any RB for that matter is worth a top 5 pick. The only RB I MAY have said was worth a 5-10 overall pick was McCaffrey because you’re basically getting 2 for 1 since he is a great WR as well.

Zeke got 50 million guaranteed, that’s not chump change. It was a waste of money and cap space, not to mention signing him two years early. If zeke didn’t throw his diva hissy fit you know as well as I do that Dak would have been signed. Hell, I’m almost positive that’s why zeke’s agent told him to sit out with two years left, he knew the money would get tight after signing Dak.

3. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    Apples and oranges. I’m not going to look it up because it has absolutely nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Lol.lol

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  4. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    Every time I call one of you guys liars you resort back to "you should know all about that". I'm a liar all of a sudden. I'm only a liar when I call y'all liars even though y'all have nothing to prove I actually lied about anything.

That's an excuse. Stop giving this organizations excuses....they could've re-signed Zeke and Dak. You are creating these narratives to excuse this crappy organization.

5. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    So what on earth does a running back leading the league in rushing have to do with Super Bowl champions? If the Buccaneers had a healthy Saquon Barkley or Christian McCaffery they would've lost the Super Bowl?

6. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    Wow! So I’m not the only one? That should tell you something and only confirms what I already know about you. There’s nothing all of the sudden about it. I swear you’re altered half the time you post or you have some sort of amnesia because it’s almost as if you have no idea what I’m talking about or referring to when I call you a liar. I’m “almost” concerned for you.

It is a crappy organization but it’s hardly an excuse.

7. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    No, my comment was in reference to a couple of zeke’s last few followers defending his contract because of his rushing titles. Contrary to what you think and say, TB wouldn’t have been able to field the same roster while also having the highest paid RB in the league on their team. Money not well spent, total waste.

8. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

24,383 Messages
    20,969 Likes Received
    Hindsight is always 20/20. That's all this is, the hindsight draft. It shows the Cowboys did well by drafting half of the top 4 picks overall.

rocyaice likes this.
  9. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    So if they had Christian McCaffery instead Suh, Antonio Brown and Leonard Fournette would they have lost to the Chiefs?

10. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    I have a hard time remembering information that’s not important for some reason.....

11. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

25,096 Messages
    18,077 Likes Received
    Zeke's position is based on what he has done since coming into the league. He has 500 more yards than Henry overall, and he's been one of the top backs in the league.

But I agree with you. I'd go with the ascending player. Both would be first-round picks, though. However, again I will point out if Henry had been used as much as Elliott his first couple of years, he might not be an ascending player now. Their power running styles are not conducive to longevity.

12. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

17,541 Messages
    11,861 Likes Received
    If they passed on Ramsey for Zeke in a re-draft it would show how clueless Dallas' front office is.

13. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

24,383 Messages
    20,969 Likes Received
    1st and 4th overall picks to the Cowboys. That was a great haul in 2016.

14. Motorola

Motorola Well-Known Member

1,626 Messages
    1,153 Likes Received
    I agree with you on that; but remember.... Elliott was selected to be the final piece \ linchpin in creating a formidable ground attack (1st round OLine picks Smith, Frederick, and Martin chosen in the previous four drafts) to enhance the play action passing game for Romo.
    I recall in the weeks leading up to that Ramsey was the preferred choice by most of the Cowboys fans ....and the mostly negative reaction when the Cowboys turned in the card for Zeke.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  15. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

11,748 Messages
    6,886 Likes Received
    Zeke over Henry..hmmmm
    Jaylon at 20 lol

16. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

44,156 Messages
    21,737 Likes Received
    I think if Zeke had gone to a team like the Ravens or, yes, even the Titans, he would be a more dynamic back than he is now. I just don't think the Cowboys' climate is conducive for a lot of players. There are certain players like John Elway, Ronnie Lott, Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton who transcend a culture. Then, there are other players who succumb to it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the Cowboys have a lazy culture. We need a culture that directs players to the asthma field.

17. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    Pretty good chance

18. aria

aria Well-Known Member

17,368 Messages
    16,621 Likes Received
    None of what anyone says here is important. More like you have a hard time remembering your own lies because you tell so many.

19. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    :omg:

20. rocyaice

42,355 Messages
    35,173 Likes Received
    Well...if I’m telling lies then yeah that would qualify as “not important”. :laugh: