Twitter: NFL 2016 Redraft - Dak goes 1 to Rams and 4 still Zeke to Cowboys

aria

Reaction score
Maybe. Depends on who’s reading my “drivel”. If the poster is full of **** then yeah he probably would qualify it as drivel.
Well apparently you do have a reputation for lying so that would apply to you, wouldn’t it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well apparently you do have a reputation for lying so that would apply to you, wouldn’t it?
If you consider the 3 posters who only called me liar after I called them out for lying to be credible? Then yeah, that would apply to me. But I don’t consider them to be especially since one of them has this weird obsession with Zeke. I’m convinced Zeke took his wife or something in the past.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Fans forget, selecting Zeke 4th was 100% about extending/ taking a load off Romo's career. Remember Jerry AND Romo were telling anyone that listens, Romo could play another 3-5 years. It's why Jerry decided against going after Wentz although the coaching had coached him in the senior bowl. Romo had his best career year 2014 when DeMarco Murray led the league in rushing. So selecting Zeke 4th overall was a no-brainer in their minds and they were right IMO. I honestly believe the combination of Romo and Zeke would have won us a Super Bowl if he hadn't gotten hurt.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/redrafting-the-2016-nfl-draft-rams-take-dak-prescott-no-1-overall

LOL at people saying the cowboys can't get 2 1st round picks for Dak. The nonexclusive franchise tag is the way to go. The Cowboys can match or get 2 1st round picks.
some team might give 2 firsts for him, IF he didnt want ridiculous things, like 3 year deal for 40+mil a year, and think he is the best qb in the nfl
right behind mahomes. And he is coming off a bad injury.
Basically no team is going to want to give up 2 firsts and pay dak what and how he wants.
Also I think dak would have to go along with any trade, so he could throw a wrench in that wheel anytime he wants.

Dak wants to play here but on the tag.

aria

Reaction score
If you consider the 3 posters who only called me liar after I called them out for lying to be credible? Then yeah, that would apply to me. But I don’t consider them to be especially since one of them has this weird obsession with Zeke. I’m convinced Zeke took his wife or something in the past.
I hardly doubt zeke took anyones wife, if anything he may have taken someone’s wife's purse after he beat her for it.

You’ve been lying for years. Anytime you would be losing an argument or try to prove a point you would lie as resort, it’s your only way out to try and save face instead of just admitting you’re wrong.

You’ve accused me multiple times of saying things I’ve never said to defend your argument. Every single time I’ve asked you to give me direct quotes of myself saying those things and not once could you provide them...because you lied.

Kind of odd 3 people accused you of lying multiple times and you claim every single one of those 3 are the actual liars. There’s a pattern there.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Rams take Dak first overall. The Rams win that Super Bowl as a result. The ensuing parade causes an earthquake in Southern California and a piece of California breaks off. The United States spends the next four years fighting with Canada over ownership of the independent Los Angeles. The Rams are forced to play in both the NFL and CFL where Dak wins two championships in each league. Kliff Kingsbury rides the coattails of Sean McVay and forgoes the head coaching job in Arizona to become president of the United States. Kingsbury settles the dispute between the US and Canada reclaiming LA. Since Kingsbury never goes to Arizona the Eagles draft Kyler Murray and Dallas never sniffs another NFC East title.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
07vh.gif
I hardly doubt zeke took anyones wife, if anything he may have taken someone’s wife's purse after he beat her for it.

You’ve been lying for years. Anytime you would be losing an argument or try to prove a point you would lie as resort, it’s your only way out to try and save face instead of just admitting you’re wrong.

You’ve accused me multiple times of saying things I’ve never said to defend your argument. Every single time I’ve asked you to give me direct quotes of myself saying those things and not once could you provide them...because you lied.

Kind of odd 3 people accused you of lying multiple times and you claim every single one of those 3 are the actual liars. There’s a pattern there.
You are really clinging to 3 posters out of thousands on this site saying I’m a liar huh?

tenor.gif

07vh.gif

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
This thread inspired by Dave Dameshek ( N "if" L) WHAT IF articles

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rams and Eagles have to be kicking themselves they traded all that draft capital to get Wentz and Goff and the Cowboys got lucky to get a guy better with a comp pick. Only thing about this though is now the Cowboys value comp picks more than free agency......

khiladi

Reaction score
Zeke and the OL with Romo running this offense would probably have had a SB by now... Zeke’s career was wasted for the Jason Garrett experiment of QBs in Dak.

Remember how awful the offense looked when Zeke was suspended for six game or the previous games with Dak’s like 4 pick 6’s prior when it was a “Dak-oriented” offense, and we only beat the Chiefs when Linehan stopped the Dak “air attack” nonsense and started feeding Zeke. Even the Seattle play-off game we won was because of feeding Zeke. Dak was scrubbing into the playoffs as soon as teams shifted safety help over to Cooper, which is why we were shut out against the Colts. We beat Tampa because the defense handed us TOs in scoring territory, otherwise Dak was playing awful against zone defenses.

Henry’s domination really took off once they benched Mariotta and brought in Tannehil.

I mean how times does it need to be repeated that Zeke was drafted for Romo, not Dak. The horrendous decision was going with Dak, not drafting Zeke.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sorry guys I had to.
Edit title should have been "According to NFL.com...."

:popcorn:

Pick 1 Los Angeles Rams
Original No. 1 pick: Jared Goff

Dak Prescott
QB, Mississippi State

Prescott was amazing as a rookie and he's reached at least 3,300 passing yards and 28 total touchdowns in every full season he's played. And he was absolutely crushing it last year before his injury. The guy's good. You almost worry that he was so good as a rookie that he would have saved Jeff Fisher's job, resulting in the Rams never hiring Sean McVay. Maybe Goff was the right pick here after all! I'm kidding. But I would like to think about that for a future podcast or something.

Pick 4 Dallas Cowboys
Original No. 4 pick: Ezekiel Elliott

Ezekiel Elliott
RB, Ohio State

The Cowboys selected Zeke here in real life. And I would say that it was a smart pick. Even though the "running backs don't matter" crowd still hates it to this day. But Elliott has been good for the Cowboys. The guy did lead the league in rushing twice, rolling up 1,631 yards and 16 total touchdowns as a rookie. It hasn't been Zeke's fault. I would still make that call today. Like, do you think the Cowboys were a Jalen Ramsey away from winning a Super Bowl?

So the Rams would now take Prescott #1 overall but the guy sucks. :muttley:

I'm still not paying him $40 million but the level of suckage some here attribute to him is comical.

Zeke and the OL with Romo running this offense would probably have had a SB by now...

Right, because defense doesn't matter. Romo would've outgunned the GOAT vs BB's defense while Marinelli matched wits with Brady? I find that unlikely, at best.

Creeper

Reaction score
I didn't want to take Zeke when they drafted him. Now, I would take about 5 players over Zeke, including Ramsey, Buckner, Chris Jones and Michael Thomas.

This article also had the Jets taking Jaylon Smith at #20 in the first round. LOL. I guess the author doesn't watch football much.

erod

Reaction score
The types of throws Goff made the year they went to the Super Bowl simply aren't in Dak's arsenal.

Neither are special players.