Draft Day ***NFL Draft Second Round thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Just our talking heads in the media that's all......I don't see any other local media doing the same on a yearly basis....haha
Yeah, I think the media does do that to other teams... but everyone watches stuff about Dallas.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I love how people here are pulling the “people would be upset with “blank.” People are mad because it’s Groundhog Day everyday with this clown show. Look at these teams being aggressive snd we are on the “25 yr plan” Our FO are idiots. Picking their board on the island of misfit players

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This team is making it extremely difficult for me to keep being a fan. Your safety is RIGHT THERE and you can't give up a pick to go get him.
Might interest you to know that Joseph was also a former four-star recruit at safety. And from what I've read so far, he sounds like a very good pick at CB.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Infected_Thai_zombie_ant_C_leonardi.jpg

Every year, I expect something to be different.

It never is

We will end up dressing all 10 picks and sit here wondering why we just cant get over a hump.

kevm3

Reaction score
This is a typical cowboys 2nd round pick... guy who 'has great talent for the position' but has some kind of medical or character issues who keeps him sitting on the bench half of the year.

Instead of grabbing our safety of the future, we get to enjoy a corner who loves blazing up and raps.

Status
Not open for further replies.