NFL Game Pass Questions

zerofill

Reaction score
If you have it...

It doesn't show live regular season games does it?

Just replays?

Does it have a library of all games from the past as well?

I had it like 4 years ago... but forget exactly what all was there.

zerofill

Reaction score
Oh, and do the replays have all those different camera angles available?

zerofill

Reaction score
Is that an internet, or cable package?
Internet... but works with streaming devices to with their app... I signed up for the trial after I made this post... but not worth $99 in my opinion... Most of the crap on there I end up seeing from all the other subscriptions I have.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If you have it...

It doesn't show live regular season games does it?

Just replays?

Does it have a library of all games from the past as well?

I had it like 4 years ago... but forget exactly what all was there.

Live games if you get the preseason subscription. It has previous seasons, and it dates back quite a bit.

I've had it for maybe 6 or 7 years running, but I'm not resubscribing this year. NFL.com is probably the worse website I regularly visit in terms of video advertising. Every 2 or 3 highlights - and sometimes as frequently as every highlight - is spammed with a video ad. Sometimes I have had to watch the same ad twice for some reason. Few years back it was some stupid Geico commercial. More recently, a TD celebration where the players mime that they are a rock band. While I can't stand auto-play or forced advertising in general, I particularly cannot stand it if I am paying for content. $100/season should produce ad-free highlights. I emailed their accounts people and said I would no longer pay if that feature was not included and they didn't respond.

Instead, I'll just go to YouTube and watch highlights on the NFL.com channel with my YouTube subscription that removes advertisements. If I want full games, I'll torrent them. I don't imagine I will want full games but if I every do, I'll just find a torrent.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Oh, and do the replays have all those different camera angles available?

You can watch the entire broadcast minus commercials. You can also watch the condensed version that removes all breaks in action. 30 minutes or so for a whole game. Coaches cam is also available.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you've done screwed-up and purchased a US-based Game Pass? Yes, you're only going to get replayed games and (probably) other restricted access.

If you haven't purchased the US-based "NFL Game Pass" yet, then I'm screaming at you (virtually) to "STAWP!". Search "NLF Game Pass International". This is what gives you "Live" games and more....to get that, you need to setup a VPN account, spoof another country ( I use Germany because I use to live there), and then you can purchase a subscription to NFL Game Pass "International". It's now probably the same price as US ( Game Pass Intl used to be $270, then $199, now $170 with, unfortunately, a more US game pass feel). For $170, you can watch any and every game live or on demand. Pre-season, regular season or post season.

The catch is, you have to have a VPN to spoof your IP. Personally, I've used "Strong VPN" for the past 7-8 years and it costs some money (I think 10$ a month) while you could probably get away with some sort of free bootleg VPN service or a cheaper service (maybe 5-7$ a month?), the same remains...you can't have a US IP address to access/purchase the NFL Game Pass, much less access the content once you do. In the past, all you needed to do is spoof until you bought Itnl Game Pass, logged-in, and then switched off the VPN (to get better speeds with a US based internet routing) and then enjoyed NFL bliss. Now, you have to be fully plugged into a VPN from beginning to start, so it better be a good one. It's all about the IP addresses.

Bottom Line: If you want full, real time NFL access (without Direct TV/'Sunday ticket'....which is still limited), the only and cheaper option is NFL Game Pass International.

Last edited:

CPanther95

Reaction score
If you've done screwed-up and purchased a US-based Game Pass? Yes, you're only going to get replayed games and (probably) other restricted access.

If you haven't purchased the US-based "NFL Game Pass" yet, then I'm screaming at you (virtually) to "STAWP!". Search "NLF Game Pass International". This is what gives you "Live" games and more....to get that, you need to setup a VPN account, spoof another country ( I use Germany because I use to live there), and then you can purchase a subscription to NFL Game Pass "International". It's now probably the same price as US ( Game Pass Intl used to be $270, then $199, now $170 with, unfortunately, a more US game pass feel). For $170, you can watch any and every game live or on demand. Pre-season, regular season or post season.

The catch is, you have to have a VPN to spoof your IP. Personally, I've used "Strong VPN" for the past 7-8 years and it costs some money (I think 10$ a month) while you could probably get away with some sort of free bootleg VPN service or a cheaper service (maybe 5-7$ a month?), the same remains...you can't have a US IP address to access/purchase the NFL Game Pass, much less access the content once you do. In the past, all you needed to do is spoof until you bought Itnl Game Pass, logged-in, and then switched off the VPN (to get better speeds with a US based internet routing) and then enjoyed NFL bliss. Now, you have to be fully plugged into a VPN from beginning to start, so it better be a good one. It's all about the IP addresses.

Bottom Line: If you want full, real time NFL access (without Direct TV/'Sunday ticket'....which is still limited), the only and cheaper option is NFL Game Pass International.

Private Internet Access is $7.00/month.

I got it for Netflix in other countries and it opened up a huge selection of movies and TV shows, including HBO, Showtime, etc. shows available a couple days after their original airing.

Netflix got wise though and started banning ip addresses flagged as VPNs. Ruined a great thing. As long as the NFL doesn't implement the same thing as Netflix (and Hulu) you're golden.

Now I use the VPN all the time just for security.