Video: NFL: Greg Jennings doesn't think Cowboys are the weakest team in the playoffs

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Watch the video. What it really boils down to is that these "experts" don't trust the offensive play-callers more than anything. To me, that's a valid concern.
It was one of the RBs said there was no creativity in the Cowboys offense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're going to get rolled. Just accept it and start talking about the offseason with no first round pick.

catiii

Reaction score
Go ALL IN on this game blind.......no...wait...........perhaps not. Wait for the flop THEN go all in. :flagwave:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Im suprised to see how many "experts" think Seattle will win.

You would think our defense and run game alone would have us a little more highly thought of. Also closing the season 7-1 with some pretty solid wins makes us look stronger.

One interesting point though is there are a lot of playoff teams that finished really strong this year so I guess we are all "hot."
I'd go along with that with 1 exception, the iggles... paaaalease will they shut up about how great they are and how they are going to be rock soild and unbeatable BS, they barely got in and beat the stinking foreskins for pete's sakes....

Reactions: CWR

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing is they keep saying dak can't be trusted when the game is on the line....but that is when he has been the absolute best....

Where he doesn't do well is more so if he makes mistakes earlier in the game then it just snowballs...if it's a close game he turns into a gamer

This is true - he actually has been strong when needing a score late in the game. The problem generally seems to be earlier in the game where if the offense were more efficient we wouldn't need the late game scores to win.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
San Fran 26, Seattle 23. Just a few weeks ago. This team doesn't resemble the powerhouse they were a few years ago. Seattle is pretty crappy on the road.

Reactions: CWR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the Saints game, and especially after the Eagles game. We were a team no one wanted to play. We have a chance to win the SB.
After the Colts game, and even after we beat TB to .cinch the NFCE. Now we are a team that has no chance.

Whatever, it is what pundits do, rather they make a point or not.
We should be use to this by now. Heck, we are use to it from our own posters on here.

Bring on the Seahawks. Go Cowboys!

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I understand it, to be honest. Until last week, the narrative about this team was their turd like performance in the red zone.......all season. I don't think one game cures that and I don't think the pundits do, either. To top it off, Seattle is playing the same type of ball that Dallas does (running ball control offense) and they're doing it better than we do. To top it off, you've got Wilson with two Super Bowls worth of experience and a knack for extending and making HUGE plays. Seattle's defense is kicking some serious *** right now, while ours is surrendering a ton of points to scrub teams. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about most pundits picking the Seahawks to win. The only advantage we have, right now is that the game is at our place.

Now, don't take this as a post that says we have no chance. This Cowboys team can beat ANY of the teams in the playoffs this year. Can and Do are mutually exclusive things. We've got a shot but if we surrender the type of points we have lately, and continue with red zone struggles we don't stand a chance against any of them.
They only played someone with a good run defense 6 times this year: Colts, 49'rs twice, Chicago and Minesota twice and lost 4 of those 6. When they played us, our defense was still getting their feet under them so I wouldn't call them a good run defense at that time. They are better now. If I was going to pick a defense that was going to be able to stop the run, it would honestly be hours. Seattle
s defense is not good. I think we can score on them. I'm worried about Wilson running to be honest but I think Vander Esch will be up to the task.

ESisback

Reaction score
What happens if no one gives you a chance and you lose?

AL’s post count on Cowboy Zone rises significantly! I think the Eagles will lose in Chicago, but either way, I won’t be visiting philadelphiaeagles.com. Irrelevant.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Funny thing is they keep saying dak can't be trusted when the game is on the line....but that is when he has been the absolute best....

Where he doesn't do well is more so if he makes mistakes earlier in the game then it just snowballs...if it's a close game he turns into a gamer
Didn't Reeves call that quicksand in "The Replacements"?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Watch the video. What it really boils down to is that these "experts" don't trust the offensive play-callers more than anything. To me, that's a valid concern.
I agree. One of the major deficits of the DC is our playoff coaching mentality matched up to the Hags. It's a politically incorrect subject for the "experts" to discuss, but they know who has the advantage in that department too. Another reason why they are picking against us.