Twitter: NFL/Jerry settle legal fees dispute

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah aren't we happy Zeke's suspension is done and over with...while watching the Eagles win a ring.

I'm not happy when things are done and over with cause we always get screwed over in the process.
Yes but that was held over us all offseason and right before the season. This season knock on wood we have NO off field stuff and we focus on football. That's what I was alluding too

kumizi

Reaction score
Jerry's influence over the league is running out.

When this generation of fans (who grew up in the 90s) starts dying off, the Cowboys will be completely irrelevant. Right now, the franchise value is all once proud Cowboys fans are left to cling to.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jerry's influence over the league is running out.

When this generation of fans (who grew up in the 90s) starts dying off, the Cowboys will be completely irrelevant. Right now, the franchise value is all once proud Cowboys fans are left to cling to.
I doubt they will ever be irrelevant with the money they make. I can almost guarantee when that revenue starts dipping the NFL puts the Cowboys in the Superbowl themselves. Cant let the cash cow stop producing cash

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Yes but that was held over us all offseason and right before the season. This season knock on wood we have NO off field stuff and we focus on football. That's what I was alluding too

I understand what your saying, but I don't see how this subject would be held over us.

It has nothing to do with the what happens on the field, all it is showing is how much of an idiot Jerry has become.

kumizi

Reaction score
I doubt they will ever be irrelevant with the money they make. I can almost guarantee when that revenue starts dipping the NFL puts the Cowboys in the Superbowl themselves. Cant let the cash cow stop producing cash
They make money because people that were 15-35 years old during the Super Bowl days became fans for life and are now 35-55 years old and working and making money to spend. When this generation starts retiring...

phildadon86

Reaction score
I understand what your saying, but I don't see how this subject would be held over us.

It has nothing to do with the what happens on the field, all it is showing is how much of an idiot Jerry has become.
Everything that happens with us affects on the field. The week the feud between Jerry and Goodell happened we didn't get a holding call in our favour for 9 weeks. So please don't tell me it doesn't have anything to do with on the field. I can guarantee that if Jerry decided to drag this on and into the season we would have seen some of the same crappy officiating against us.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They make money because people that were 15-35 years old during the Super Bowl days became fans for life and are now 35-55 years old and working and making money to spend. When this generation starts retiring...
Their kids will take up their mantles. Cowboy fandom passes down.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
2 million plus back to the NFL...plus what he spent fighting for Zeke to begin with....didn't even get the suspension reduced...nice job Jerry

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
jerry has took it on the chin today out cool 2 million and the eagles and giants just got lots better