Video: NFL Live- MJD predicts every result on Cowboys 2019 schedule

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I don't like finishing 1-3 in December.. I would be happy with 12-4. As for the co-host Lindsey Rhodes is a Cowboys hater but not as big of a hater as Colleen "human bobblehead" Wolf who is a professing egals fan.

I know people will call me a hater but we have never beat New England and Bellichik is still coach. I am not assuming we're going to win that game because we're due. Gotta earn it on the field.

I would trade the win in NE for a win in that three-game losing streak, and honestly, I think all three of those games could be 50-50. I think Chicago will be down from last year especially.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
She is the typical BSPN hired Dallas hater. It is on the application. Do you hate the Dallas Cowboys...hint must answer yes to be considered..
However a few do slip through that do like Dallas. HR must have been out those days.

Except it’s NFLN. And all she did was ask for reasons (that’s not hating, it’s being reasonable) and express understandable scepticism about our chances of beating the Pats in Foxboro in November.

12-4 is on the optimistic side. But it would not be an unreasonable prediction if only he’d offered a few reasons.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except it’s NFLN. And all she did was ask for reasons (that’s not hating, it’s being reasonable) and express understandable scepticism about our chances of beating the Pats in Foxboro in November.

12-4 is on the optimistic side. But it would not be an unreasonable prediction if only he’d offered a few reasons.

I was being a bit sarcastic, and was talking about BSPN, and NFLN as it turns out in general. Not really aimed at her. Most of them have some disdain toward Dallas, rather warranted or not. Sometimes it is, but even when it is not, they have some sketpicism. But, so be it, it is the way it is. Just go 12-4 and get to the NFCCG to shut them up, and see what their tune is then. :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think MJD been hittin the ole purple drank too much...although I would love for him to be right on this.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If we are 9-1 going into the game against the Patriots, the hype will be unreal. If we then beat them on the road, it will be Cowboys talk 25/8. Steven A. Smith might kill himself.

I hate the 3 losses in a row during that last leg, but would take 12-4 all day long.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Sounds about right.

And maybe Rhodes got the job because she's attractive and excellent at her job of moderating and facilitating discussion in front of the camera.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we were 11-1 going into the last 4 games, no way we lose 3 in a row. It could mean the division is pretty much wrapped up. But HFA would be in play.
Unless Philly is going for a playoff spot, and at Philly I can see losing that game. Same for the Bears. I don't think we lose all 3, and the Rams game is at home.

If anything, and we are good enough to be 11-1, then at worse I say they go 2-2 in that stretch. If anything, they may lose to Washington as we may be resting a lot of players.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I would trade the win in NE for a win in that three-game losing streak, and honestly, I think all three of those games could be 50-50. I think Chicago will be down from last year especially.
I think people are sleeping on the bears. I would like to see us beat LA.

Manster68

Reaction score
Dallas can reach the mountain top. I don't believe there are any holes on this team.If Kellen Moore is who we think he is, the Cowboys will be scoring a lot more points - which in turn feeds into the teeth of the Dallas defense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
who we think he is Manster? lol...DUNNO about you, I have no freakin idea what he will do for the offense..not until he does it and its very noticeable. Until then, I am skeptical,yet hopeful.

ESisback

Reaction score
Dak sucks!

Fire Garrett!

Moore sucks!

Zeke's fat!

Hill's a bust!

McGovern's a bust!

Witten should've stayed retired!

Bring back Dez!

Taco sucks!

Bring back Irving!

Heath sucks! Iloka sucks! Should've given ET what he wanted!

I hope Mara and Goodell are happy!

Thanks, Jerry!

Covered!

stiletto

Reaction score
We'll lose to NE and win one of the other games in December, maybe lose one more earlier, 11-5 would be more realistic to me.