Video: NFL Live- MJD predicts every result on Cowboys 2019 schedule

Number1

Reaction score

I'll buy, at least the record if not the particulars

last year I was dead on 5-1 in the NFCE, .5-5 outside the NFCE, 11-5 and maybe a NFC title game (depending on health)

this year 5-1 in the NFCE, 6-4 outside the NFCE, 12-4 and probably a NFC title game (depending on health)

long time since any team won back to back NFCE titles - the Boys are legit contenders

Number1

Reaction score
We'll lose to NE and win one of the other games in December, maybe lose one more earlier, 11-5 would be more realistic to me.

I don't know how much NE has improved ... but IMO the NE team I watched win the SB last year would be wiped off the field by the 2019 Boys

Little Jr

Reaction score
you have it all covered :laugh:
Lol 10-6 has been my prediction since the schedule came out. I won't change it until after the 3rd pre-season game , if I change it at all.

Like every year, or most years, I can look at the schedule and see and make a argument for different records. That's why I dont get into much debate about predictions because I can see other arguments. There will be people making 12-4 or 13-3 predictions before the season starts that I won't agree with but I could make a argument for. There will probably be ones saying 7-9 or 8-8 that I won't agree with but I could make argument for.

That's why anything between 9-7 and 12-4 won't suprise me or even 8-8. That's probably why I'm going with 10-6. Lol

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't know how much NE has improved ... but IMO the NE team I watched win the SB last year would be wiped off the field by the 2019 Boys

Count the Patriots out at your own peril... especially in NE. The have an astonishing home record the last 10 years and that didn't look to change last year either.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We'll lose to NE and win one of the other games in December, maybe lose one more earlier, 11-5 would be more realistic to me.
It's why they play the game. Otherwise, the teams would file stats with the NFL office, and a winner would be announced after the computer chews the data.

Number1

Reaction score
Count the Patriots out at your own peril... especially in NE. The have an astonishing home record the last 10 years and that didn't look to change last year either.

unless the Pats have made major talent upgrades they won't have much of a shot at out scoring the 2019 Boys

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I'll buy most of that, however....

Weeks 10-12: Vikes, Lions, Pats. They'll drop one of those 3.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Beating the Pats should count as two wins, so I see a 15-2 regular season

BHendri5

Reaction score
We are not losing 3 games in a row, not happening. I will take 12-4, but I suspect that we will go 15-1 or 14-2

Yobwocs

Reaction score
These 8:

Commanders x 2
Giants x 2
Lions
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

We should absolutely roll those teams for an automatic 8 wins. No excuses for any of these if we lose.

The rest could be challenging.

Vikings, Eagles x 2, Packers, Saints, Patriots, Rams, Bears are all formidable playoff caliber teams. We can go 4-4 for those. The way I see it is we have some of the hardest teams but also some of the easiest. We gotta take care of the lame ducks and not hurt ourselves losing to teams we should be superior to. There is a chance some of these on the opposite half won't be as good as last year, but still there's room for error as long as we win half of these.

RoboQB

Reaction score
She is the typical BSPN hired Dallas hater. It is on the application. Do you hate the Dallas Cowboys...hint must answer yes to be considered..
However a few do slip through that do like Dallas. HR must have been out those days.

That's actually the NFL Network. Her name is Lindsay Rhodes.
She's pretty much been there since day one. She used to be fun,
but has become obnoxious in the last few years.

(Not 100% sure, but I think she's a Commanders fan, born and raised... yuck!)

It looked like MJD realized he screwed up and just started giving us "L's"
because he probably predicted a 12-4 record on a different segment, show, etc.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like our schedule, like our talent, good record should happen. But if we begin badly, jerry MUST PULL THE DRAIN PLUG on the Garrett experiment. No excuses.