NFL Mock Draft: Dallas Cowboys 7-Round Draft, Way-Too-Early Edition For 2021 NFL Draft

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Love Surtain but picking him at 3 is not taking advantage of our draft position.

Surtain had better run a 4.3 40 if we are drafting him at 3.

Spoiler alert..he won't

Barmore at 2 is okay, fills a need.

Surratt at 3 is good value, good player.

I'm not a Cisco fan at all, but late 3 is not as much as a risk. Feast or famine free safety who will see way more famine against NFL QBs.

Toney is raw like mentioned but again, decent value.

Alaric Jackson is meh and I usually like Iowa O Linemen.

Those who know me, know I'm a USC homer. Hufanga will be a Barry Church-like Safety in the NFL. Amazing as a Dime guy, awful when isolated in deep coverage. Not quick enough.

Lenoir was a big time recruit who never quite lived up to his billing. His cousin played for me.

Love Alim McNeill in the 6th round.

Verdell does nothing for me.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Surtain, but no way I'm taking him over Sewell or Parsons. Don't like the next few picks, either.
You all realize he did not include trade downs. Downey plays around with mock drafts. He will probably have one we’re we draft Sewell one week then the next week it’s Parsons. If the Cowboys get the 3rd pick there will be a trade down. The quarterbacks are shooting up the board.

CapnB

Reaction score
There is noway Jax isn't taking a QB with that 2 pick.

bodi

Reaction score
Why would anyone pay attention to ANY mock draft or draft predictions half way through an NFL season and 6 months before the draft? Come on man.....

come on man

i don't know maybe smart people like to be informed ?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
come on man

i don't know maybe smart people like to be informed ?
Informed how? 6 months before the draft? 5 months before the combine? 3 months before the end of the college season?

VACowboy

Reaction score
Why would anyone pay attention to ANY mock draft or draft predictions half way through an NFL season and 6 months before the draft? Come on man.....
Because it's the Cowboys bye week and some people have fun doing mock drafts, especially when your team may end up in the top-five. My opinion is, if you don't wanna pay attention to mock drafts, don't.

fansince68

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Surtain, but no way I'm taking him over Sewell or Parsons. Don't like the next few picks, either.
Jeff Okudah CB was picked 3rd in the last draft. Havent heard much from him. That may be a good thing though.

Sydla

Reaction score
Because it's the Cowboys bye week and some people have fun doing mock drafts, especially when your team may end up in the top-five. My opinion is, if you don't wanna pay attention to mock drafts, don't.

The beauty of your post is that Rockport likes your answer despite the fact it's a direct refutation of his original whiney post.

Well done.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Cowboys won't be a top 5 pick. If you look at the other 3-7 teams schedules, well they are all weak.
We will land between 5-10 is my guess.

Surtain (CB), Wade(CB), or Holland(S)

Surtain to me looks like a true cover corner. Diggs and Surtain back together again!