NFL Network canceling shows after $20 mil cuts

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah yesterday I was drunk and wanted to argue. My bad.

Hayley did take a **** in someone’s car though. And masturbate in the locker room while yelling the names of other players wives.

That might merit a look of consternation from garret......you know the one with the eye brow raised.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I have also stopped watching all the pregame shows I can make up my own mind about most of thegames

Rayman70

Reaction score
The only one worth watching is Good Morning Football.
2 years ago when I watched that show and had NFL NETWORK, The show started off pretty good, but then quickly devolved and went southward. They placate, coddle and act as if the NFL player is owed something from we the fans...based off of feelings and such. Its too soft for my taste. We just want unadulterated football talk minus the palace intrigue and views of the players...ie their entitled feelings.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have also stopped watching all the pregame shows I can make up my own mind about most of thegames
Goes for the fox pregame shows too. Those have also become unwatchable. Terry and Howie are an embarrassment. The others are barely tolerable.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I have now also encluded all the pod casts from dallas cowboys.com and most of their press conferences especially garrett broaddus thinks he know every thing and cant stand mickey and his whinning voice the one I liked best was helman

kskboys

Reaction score
As the NFL players have devolved into entitled, whiny, opinionated, weed loving, misogynistic brats, I'm baffled fewer and fewer want to learn more about them.
My thoughts going along the same lines. We thought we wanted to know them better.

kskboys

Reaction score
The only one worth watching is Good Morning Football.
That's about the only one I watch. I catch a bit of Cowherd now and then, but he drones on and on about Basketball right now, so I've lost interest in him.

GMFB I watch purely for the entertainment aspect. The knowledge is iffy.

Johnny23

Reaction score
My thoughts going along the same lines. We thought we wanted to know them better.
Why? Every super bowl team we've had had a prominent player who was a dope fiend,booze hound womanizer, or worse. There has been rumors of pedophilia, and all types of sorrid and vile things that players have done in the NFL. It's never changed athletes,coaches, front office executives and owners being degenerates. Unrepentant at that even after they get caught. Hell Richardson in Carolina made BILLIONS and turned a profit for being a degenerate piece of trash. How twisted is that?

Garbage people are in sports. Even those with clean images are pieces of garbage behind the scenes and have the most to hide. Like the good book says there is nothing new under the sun.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why? Every super bowl team we've had had a prominent player who was a dope fiend,booze hound womanizer, or worse. There has been rumors of pedophilia, and all types of sorrid and vile things that players have done in the NFL. It's never changed athletes,coaches, front office executives and owners being degenerates. Unrepentant at that even after they get caught. Hell Richardson in Carolina made BILLIONS and turned a profit for being a degenerate piece of trash. How twisted is that?

Garbage people are in sports. Even those with clean images are pieces of garbage behind the scenes and have the most to hide. Like the good book says there is nothing new under the sun.
That's actually not what I was referring to. I was referring to the extreme pettiness, greed, and general stupidity being displayed on every day talk shows. Buncha hens cackling about nothing.

Johnny23

Reaction score
That's actually not what I was referring to. I was referring to the extreme pettiness, greed, and general stupidity being displayed on every day talk shows. Buncha hens cackling about nothing.
Fair enough. My take is how many hours do you need to discuss rookie minicamp. It's basically Entertainment Tonight for sports with idiots like rappaport and their trash reporting. I can agree with that.

sideon

Reaction score
As long as the Gameday shows stay I'm good, Gameday Prime with Deion, Shannon, and LT is must see tv.:clap:

kskboys

Reaction score
Fair enough. My take is how many hours do you need to discuss rookie minicamp. It's basically Entertainment Tonight for sports with idiots like rappaport and their trash reporting. I can agree with that.
If anything, the off field antics of NFL players was worse in the past. The coverups were massive not too long ago.

Johnny23

Reaction score
If anything, the off field antics of NFL players was worse in the past. The coverups were massive not too long ago.
Yep plus the media protected players and there wasn't camera phones and technology to document everything.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I stopped watching NFL Network some time ago.

Most former players are idiots in general. No business being on camera. Don't say anything meaningful. Just talk to talk. There are exceptions, but few.

And the hot girl thing has long run its course. Same with the overly-rehearsed "Sham Wow" dorks like Scott Hanson.

And don't even get me started on Fantasy Football shows. The fact that grown men still play this silly game is beyond me.
I stopped watching because frickin AT&T Uverse dropped the channel. I enjoyed the pregame show the most, because Michael Irvin was on it. They also have occasional replays of Cowboy's historical games.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You've made an excellent case here for NOT getting to know the men under helmuts more............which was KSKs point and the primary reason for NFL networks ratings decline. A lot of folks are fed-up with the NFL and the endless spotlights on the league's trash.