NFL Players React To Dak's Injury

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this video, beautiful sis! ☆♡

I had not seen it. Very moving and touching video. Got a little teary eyed. Not surprised to see so many players across the league have such caring and respect for Dak.

Praying for a full recovery and to see our Dak back leading our Boys next season.

:starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this video, beautiful sis! ☆♡

I had not seen it. Very moving and touching video. Got a little teary eyed. Not surprised to see so many players across the league have such caring and respect for Dak. Praying for a full recovery and to see our Dak back leading our Boys next season.
Me too dear. I really like Dak. He's a very liked player both on & off the field. He does so much for charities & isn't stuck on himself. He goes out there & gives his all. He plays for the love of the game & it shows.

For you, enjoy!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Me too dear. I really like Dak. He's a very liked player both on & off the field. He does so much for charities & isn't stuck on himself. He goes out there & gives his all. He plays for the love of the game & it shows.

For you, enjoy!

Aww, what an awesome video with Dak and Graham! I loved it!
:starspin:
Thank you, Beautiful! ♡☆

catiii

Reaction score
Those are very dangerous. I prefer jet skis at 90km/hr in shark-filled oceans :eek::D-seriously:grin:If you fall off, you've got 15 seconds to get swim back before Crunch gets you.

Xelda

Reaction score
That was beautiful, Dabz. Dak has been a hurt I buried in my heart. He grew up about 10 miles from where I live and turned more of our band wagon fans into Cowboy fans. We dismiss them though. If the Saints do well, we are inundated with (Cover your eyes, #12) "Cowboy's suck" followed by "you better get out of here before I put my foot up your butt". Ah, football.