NFL ranks Dak 16 out of 32 QBs

irishline

Reaction score
On the other hand I’m pretty excited to see where this thread goes.

mSFXk2a.gif

Over under on thread pages?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
its amazing how dumb the cowboys have been in their contract talks with who they say is there franchise quarterback i say that they are not sold on dak and have gotten cheap i will just be glad that it will soon be over if they franchise him again its pretty over for dak in dallas

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The article on NFL ranks Dak at exactly #16

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....
You look so stupid with this thread. The ranking was done based on 4 games dummy.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
Hopefully with this Dakota puts her feet on the ground, and does not go smoking thinking brady 2

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Parr: Prescott was on pace to shatter the single-season passing yards record before a gruesome ankle injury robbed him of a chance to make history. The small sample size is probably the only thing keeping him from ending up higher on this list.
It's not hard to shatter the yardage record when you shatter the attempts record too.

Eli has a ton of career yards...he's never had all that great of a season. Maybe one top 10.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Oh I went to the NFL article in question. That the OP seriously misquoted.

The ranking was for the QB’s 2020 season. In which Dak only played 4.5 games.

not the QB’s overall ranking amongst starting QB

So even the article itself doesn’t say Dak is the 16th best QB in the league. Which the OP neglected to mention or just flat out chose not to.
If anything this just proves how good Dak is.

He needed less then 5 full games to be top 16 QB........ he would be top 5 with a full season another words.

QBs that played the full season wasn't as good as a QB that played 5.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....
they put rodgers ahead of brady who beat him. they put mahomes 3rd best...why? because of the superbowl game....that's absurd.

Watson ahead of Allen and wilson? really. watson won 4 games....if your team wins 4 games you are contributing to that record.... that was absurd

tannehill at 8? he has the best RB in the game and he onlyu passed for 3800 yards....seriously. top 8!!!!

herbert and murray in top 10...what did they accomplish? Herbert had a good rookie year....people around here dismiss Dak's rookie year, but now we have to believe after one year Herbert is the next great one!!!
and Really..murray? what did he accomplish?

mayfield at 11? because of cleveland defense and run game. prior years he sucked. awful. still can't read defenses. and one year they get into playoffs and now he is top 11!!! seriously

Carr at 12....ahead of Dak...why? carr...did I read that correctly...Derek Carr.....

stafford at 13 is a joke. he is part of detroit problem. Rams are going to learn very quickly and regret giving up any picks, much less 2 for stafford. a true defintion of stat collector.

and then matt ryan and kirk cousins.....cousins who has accomplished nothing. has had weapons galore. has had top defenses onhis team. he is ahead of Dak!!!! Cousins couldn't beat Dalton!!!
and Matt Ryan has two of the best WRs in the league. good TEs and he could only muster 4 wins and he lost to Dak......how ever you want to cut it. he lost that game.

and it did say, because of injury Dak dropped and sample size is small, else he is higher.

and I am surprised Drew Brees is 19th...

this was one of the worst rankings I have ever seen.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

please explain....
I guess that's all you saw. you did see it says because of his injury.....else he would be much higher on the list...

but go ahead, splain away

Kevinicus

Reaction score
they put rodgers ahead of brady who beat him. they put mahomes 3rd best...why? because of the superbowl game....that's absurd.

Watson ahead of Allen and wilson? really. watson won 4 games....if your team wins 4 games you are contributing to that record.... that was absurd

tannehill at 8? he has the best RB in the game and he onlyu passed for 3800 yards....seriously. top 8!!!!

herbert and murray in top 10...what did they accomplish? Herbert had a good rookie year....people around here dismiss Dak's rookie year, but now we have to believe after one year Herbert is the next great one!!!
and Really..murray? what did he accomplish?

mayfield at 11? because of cleveland defense and run game. prior years he sucked. awful. still can't read defenses. and one year they get into playoffs and now he is top 11!!! seriously

Carr at 12....ahead of Dak...why? carr...did I read that correctly...Derek Carr.....

stafford at 13 is a joke. he is part of detroit problem. Rams are going to learn very quickly and regret giving up any picks, much less 2 for stafford. a true defintion of stat collector.

and then matt ryan and kirk cousins.....cousins who has accomplished nothing. has had weapons galore. has had top defenses onhis team. he is ahead of Dak!!!! Cousins couldn't beat Dalton!!!
and Matt Ryan has two of the best WRs in the league. good TEs and he could only muster 4 wins and he lost to Dak......how ever you want to cut it. he lost that game.

and it did say, because of injury Dak dropped and sample size is small, else he is higher.

and I am surprised Drew Brees is 19th...

this was one of the worst rankings I have ever seen.

Seems like you rate QBs by very odd criteria. Pretty much everything but how they play.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL so it was a ranking of performances in 2020? You know the season Prescott missed 75% of his games because of an injury.

That's quite the spin job by the original poster.

kinda seems hastily put together list. Just figured i'd link it for everyone.

blueblood70

Reaction score

please explain....
hes better then 16 i have him 10-12 but yes 40mil way too much for dak..dime over 35 is too much..