BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Tom GOAT Brady
Mahomes~Wilson
(Gap)
Rodgers/Watson
(Gap)
Dak/Allen/Lamar

This is the official tier list of quarterbacks of the top 10 Ish qbs in the league.

Rodgers would be higher if he wasn’t a playoff chocker

Vanilla2

Reaction score
He may be 16 on this list but he’s #1 in this boards heart.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
The article on NFL ranks Dak at exactly #16

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....

This is the basis of your argument when the Ranking you quoted stated this???

Parr: Prescott was on pace to shatter the single-season passing yards record before a gruesome ankle injury robbed him of a chance to make history. The small sample size is probably the only thing keeping him from ending up higher on this list.

Adreme

Reaction score

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....

And others have ranked him 4-6th. Why is the one who ranks him 16th suddenly the one you believe? Oh right because it feeds the argument that you want to believe versus the one the actual numbers support.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If you believe Dak is the 16th best quarterback in the NFL? I have some beachside property you can buy in Afghanistan.:facepalm: Top 7 easy. Especially taking Brees out of it. Who may retire.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I’m not the biggest Dak fanboy, but I’d say he’s at least top 10. He’s pretty much our only option right now. Sign him and get it over with.

morat1959

Reaction score
its amazing how dumb the cowboys have been in their contract talks with who they say is there franchise quarterback i say that they are not sold on dak and have gotten cheap i will just be glad that it will soon be over if they franchise him again its pretty over for dak in dallas
Let’s hope so!

ondaedg

Reaction score
To the point where I don't care where all the blame is shifted to. Or accountability acknowledged or not by the other phases such as having a defense, running game/oline or whatever factors that apply to the know it all QB evaluators here clinging to their TEAM sport mantra ONLY when their individual specific narrative agendas arent met.

He's 9-11 in his last 20 starts.
Under 2 different coaches. Pre and post pandemic. A win against a 2019 playoff Eagles imposter and a 2019 Rams non playoff team are the only 2 good wins in those 20 starts. His win-loss record and TD to Int ratio against good teams is awful.

Bout it.

But yeah, 40 mil.

Deshaun Watson went 4-12. He must really stink too. Dan Marino had three sub .500 seasons. Most overrated qb ever?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
This is a top 10 QB....

This is a Tier 3 QB...

LOL So you post a Romo highlight reel then one bad play of Dak to justify your opinion?!? Come on man! As much crap as you talk, I thought you would make a better argument than that.

Last edited:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

please explain....
PROVE it's 40 million.

Another liar. Get in line, dude. It grows daily.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score

please explain....
Why didn't the FO do anything meaningful the first 3 years Dak was making under $600k and $2M in 2019?

(Edited to correct numbers)

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
... only 3 I’m 100% certain

Wilson
Allen
Watson
Jackson
... depending on the day

That’s 7 on a bad day.
Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
These 4 are my 100% elite. No questions asked.

I believe Dak is in the 4-10 range of QBs that consist of Allen, Watson and Jackson, etc. I would place Dak higher than Watson. I believe Dak is 5-10 in the league of QBs. Depending on how close to 5 or how close to 10 is debatable. I feel it's reasonable for Dak to get slightly more than Goff and Wentz but less than Wilson, Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes.

I wish Jerry would sign Dak to a 5 year deal with a lot of guaranteed money, or sign him to a 4 year deal with less guaranteed. If Dak is stuck on a 4 year deal and won't budge then compromise with less guaranteed. Or Sign him to a 4 year deal for 160 million but put the guaranteed money on a yearly basis, so each year he would get a roster bonus or something. Kind of like the 3 year deal they gave TO back in the day. If Dak doesn't play up to his contract then they could cut him without killing the cap, ala TO. That's what I'm hoping for.

Just please do something to shut everyone up!!! I want to move on with my life. This whole contract issue is getting me to not like the Cowboys and the NFL. It's like a bad ex girlfriend that keeps calling you and wanting back in your life. I'm tired of thinking about this. Just resolve it and move on.

plymkr

Reaction score
Why didn't the FO do anything meaningful the first 3 years Dak was making under $600k and $2M in 2019?

(Edited to correct numbers)
Because our FO is stupid and creates problems. They took care of Zeke, thank God since he used that money to buy tattoos and doughnuts. But they didn't deal with Dak in a QB driven league. Bad decision making.