Adreme

Reaction score
Tom GOAT Brady
Mahomes~Wilson
(Gap)
Rodgers/Watson
(Gap)
Dak/Allen/Lamar

This is the official tier list of quarterbacks of the top 10 Ish qbs in the league.

Rodgers would be higher if he wasn’t a playoff chocker

Tom Brady has not been a top 10 QB in the NFL for basically the past 3 years. TEAMS win in the playoffs and teams win titles. There is a reason he went to a loaded team. They went 7-9 last year with a QB who threw 30 interceptions. He threw 30 interceptions and they still won 7 games. Miami's backup QB was outplaying Winston and that is all Brady had to be to be a massive upgrade.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There is 5 or 6 elite QBs.

Then there is a long list of interchangeable QBs that go as their team goes..

That’s where Dak fits in. He’s a solid QB. Nothing more or less.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
There is 5 or 6 elite QBs.

Then there is a long list of interchangeable QBs that go as their team goes..

That’s where Dak fits in. He’s a solid QB. Nothing more or less.

This almost sounds reasonable of you. I still maintain that every QB goes as his team goes. If you don't believe me ask Pat Mahomes .. dude played his heart out in the Super Bowl but could not overcome his line being garbage, his running game being pretty much nonexistent and his receiver suddenly coming down with a case of the dropsies. No QB can overcome a defense that won't show up or a line that won't block or receivers who won't catch the ball. So dinging a QB because his teammates suck makes no sense to me. To your point I define elite as the top 10% at what you do. If every team has 3 QBs on the roster that's 96 QBs in the league.. That means the top 10% reaches out to 9 or 10 depending on how you wanna round it. I have no problem putting Dak in that company. He is very good.. Occasionally great. He has yet to show greatness on a sustained basis but he's trending that way. Whether he gets there remains to be seen. But there aren't like 20 guys who I would trade him for.. Maybe 3 or 4 possibly 5 but that's it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The article on NFL ranks Dak at exactly #16

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....

"NFL" ranks...no link...no author...genius post, dude. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing some person made a list on NFL.com expressing his personal opinion, but if you only post vague garbage you are in no position to demand an explanation.

For the record, I'm not interested in paying Dak $40 million. But you created a thread based on nothing.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Some of you want to pay the 16th ranked QB 40 million dollars a year crippling this teams chances of doing anything meaningful for atleast 4 more years

please explain....

Your article with your big QB rankings are 4 sportswriters who haven't held any kind of position in the NFL who now are assuming they are QB experts. When you find a ranking done by actual NFL coaches and GM's let me know.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Your article with your big QB rankings are 4 sportswriters who haven't held any kind of position in the NFL who now are assuming they are QB experts. When you find a ranking done by actual NFL coaches and GM's let me know.

It also bears stating that if they were to rank Dak in his rightful place in the top 5 there would be no story (clicks) .. You gotta say something controversial (read stupid) to garner attention in the modern world of "journalism." You know how the game is played..

Gameover

Reaction score
16? Wow that's a stretch. Do YOU personally have 15 qbs you can honestly put in front of him?

I've got:
Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
Wilson
Allen
Dak
Herbert
Watson
Murray
Jackson
Stafford
Car
Ryan
Goff
Tanny

Off the top of my head I've got him conservatively 6-10. Thats not a Dak fan boy ranking or a hater. Many of those are interchangeable. In any event Dak is probably 5-8.

Yes I'd pay him, because he seems to improve each year and I dont believe he's the type that will get paid and get lazy. Also because drafting a QB is a crap shoot and we have a ton of offensive talent. Imagine a world where we had a decent defense. With the current structure of the league most QBs are in the AFC now. This is the perfect time to make a run in the NFC.

1. Watson
2. Rodgers
3. Dak

Wondah Boi’s surroundings make him look better than he actually is, Dak’s surroundings make him look worse than he actually is.

Watson is Randy Moss/Michael Jordan at QB. Scary. I hope Dak can get one in before Watson lands in the right situation

Winning the SB is a team accomplishment, I want overrate a QB for what his team accomplished, especially if said QB wasn’t the driving force behind that accomplishment! I’m not a sheep.

Dak is the modern day Troy Aikman. But, but, he misses passes! Sure does, occasionally, but if the Cowboys were winning games 32(Cee Dee) - whatever score... you wouldn’t care. The complete imbeciles of the Dak hate crew would, but those with a lick of sense wouldn’t!

Herbert better than Watson! Good comedy. Herbert is overrated as **..

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
16? Wow that's a stretch. Do YOU personally have 15 qbs you can honestly put in front of him?

I've got:
Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
Wilson
Allen
Dak
Herbert
Watson
Murray
Jackson
Stafford
Car
Ryan
Goff
Tanny

Off the top of my head I've got him conservatively 6-10. Thats not a Dak fan boy ranking or a hater. Many of those are interchangeable. In any event Dak is probably 5-8.

Yes I'd pay him, because he seems to improve each year and I dont believe he's the type that will get paid and get lazy. Also because drafting a QB is a crap shoot and we have a ton of offensive talent. Imagine a world where we had a decent defense. With the current structure of the league most QBs are in the AFC now. This is the perfect time to make a run in the NFC.
Allen isn’t better. Dak is to 5.

Reactions: CWR

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

please explain....
Explain??? There is an explaination on the page right under his name!!!!!!!!!!

Parr: Prescott was on pace to shatter the single-season passing yards record before a gruesome ankle injury robbed him of a chance to make history. The small sample size is probably the only thing keeping him from ending up higher on this list.

RoboQB

Reaction score
We're told daily here that Jaylon Smith is "elite" because of his tackles total.
So, if Dak is ranked 16th because of an injury, oh well, he's 16th... lol/jk

Stats and rankings are fun to look at, but not the end all of measuring a player.

With that being said, I got him at 12th-13th overall.

leicafan

Reaction score

please explain....

Why you are so anti-Dak, please explain....

coult44

Reaction score

please explain....

Only a troll, or a bot, or an absolute idiot would believe Dak is the 16th QB on the NFL. Is he too 5? No. Is he worse than 10? NO. STHU and take your trollin A3s somewhere else. It’s crazy what some of y’all will write for 4 Likes...
Myself , I’m a 7-8 type guy, and until we could get someone better than 7-8 than deal with it. it ain’t your money, and we haven’t won being in great cap shape, and we haven’t won in being in cap hell. it doesn’t matter...