NFL Roger GODdell and the Cabal of Thug Owners Are Going To Screw Over the Cowboys for that Lawsuit

timb2

Reaction score
That Falcons game was a joke. Dez Bryant gets hit before the pass no call,Cole Beasley next play same thing hit before the pass no flag,but Brice Butler chicken fights with the defender and gets that catch on the fake punt and they throw a flag. The cabal of owners like the Rooney's and Mara's keep screwing us. I'm calling it WE ARE NO GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. The constant microscope of our players being suspended. Was Roethlisberger suspended for rape?? Did GODdell constantly pursue him? Did Santonio Holmes get suspended for those Marijuana cigarettes he was caught with???Any mention that Tyreek Hill is a dirtbag who kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? Yet constantly Cowboys are suspended and guys Randy Gregory are in limbo.... Too many times we are getting bad calls.Travis Fredrick bogus call in the Rams game.Flags in the Packers game...That idiot Mike Pereria constantly goes againist us on any challenge amd saying nothing when it's obvious cheating againist us... THE FIX IS IN. Jerry Jones isn't part of the clique and doesn't want profit sharing and these jealous envious Cowboy hating franchises do because they are not as popular as us.

timb2

Reaction score
So how do you really feel?
Getting really tired of Goodell and the refs having been screwing us for years. That ICE BOWL 2 and that NO Catch by Dez in the endzone. The NFL just couldn't let the famed Packers lose especially to the Cowboys at Lambeau field because it has this mystique with the ghost of Vince Lombardi watching them. THE NFL IS A BUNCH OF HOT AIR!!!... They even screw the reviews. I have thought the NFL has been rigged for years and I'm almost certain of it. How do the Panthers & Jaguars in the 2nd years of expansion with scrubs and castoffs make it both one game away from being in the Superbowl?? Notice that when franchises get a new stadium and the fans are not happy about the taxes that team makes it to the Superbowl??? Titans did,Cardinals did,and the Falcons did last year. Hurricane Katrina and the Saints go from scrub bottomfeeders to playoff and Superbowl contenders. Peyton Manning and his noodle arm can't even throw 35 yards yet he wins the Superbowl leaving on a happy note into retirement.

Otto65

Reaction score
Getting really tired of Goodell and the refs having been screwing us for years. That ICE BOWL 2 and that NO Catch by Dez in the endzone. The NFL just couldn't let the famed Packers lose especially to the Cowboys at Lambeau field because it has this mystique with the ghost of Vince Lombardi watching them. THE NFL IS A BUNCH OF HOT AIR!!!... They even screw the reviews. I have thought the NFL has been rigged for years and I'm almost certain of it. How do the Panthers & Jaguars in the 2nd years of expansion with scrubs and castoffs make it both one game away from being in the Superbowl?? Notice that when franchises get a new stadium and the fans are not happy about the taxes that team makes it to the Superbowl??? Titans did,Cardinals did,and the Falcons did last year. Hurricane Katrina and the Saints go from scrub bottomfeeders to playoff and Superbowl contenders. Peyton Manning and his noodle arm can't even throw 35 yards yet he wins the Superbowl leaving on a happy note into retirement.

I agree with you on all of your points. The officials are on camera watching opposing teams hold the DLine from Dallas and no flags are thrown. Crucial calls are made when the offense moves the chains, only to have them moved back. Everyone in the NFL knows the Dez catch was legit. Not sure but I will bet every owner who is on the NFL compensation committee, their team, has been to the playoffs and the Super Bowl in the last 5 years.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone know why the other owner's (besides Jerry and the four others on his side) love Goodell so much? I just don't get it.
4 of 6 on the compensation committee have won Super Bowls (some multiple) with Goodell as the commissioner and the other 2 have more playoff appearances with Goodell in office than in all the years before him.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not worried about revenge scenarios. It's bad enough that the league affects the outcomes of seasons with officiating and suspensions. It doesn't have to be targeted necessarily. It's enough that a significant number of games aren't decided by the players on the field. Makes the whole season irrelevant.

timb2

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the other owner's (besides Jerry and the four others on his side) love Goodell so much? I just don't get it.
Probably because it isn't about winning anymore,it's about money. All those cities in the Northeast are old and in debt. People leaving to live elsewhere than stay in the bitter cold with crime and high taxes. Those cities definately need something to keep the cities population attention diverted. All the owners want to make a profit and so they share the plate. Some franchise is good and looks unstoppable one season and the next year they look like crap. Panthers? Cardinals? Rams? It cannot be just one draft that makes a difference.So many flags in football games and those flags are very questionable calls. The NFL swerves it to who they want to win and who is the most marketable players. Tom Brady looks like a matinee idol.Peyton & Eli are legacy to keep fans from the past interested.The games seem close until the very end.I do believe legal & illegal gambling is playing a big part also who they want to win. ...Jerry Jones on the other hand hates profit sharing because Cowboys are probably the most marketable franchise in any sport and the other owners want a cut of that money and Jerry is forced to go along with it. You are from the North and i lived years ago up there and the people to me seemed miserable in those cities up in the Northeast. They also seemed to have a complex to believe they were smarter and better than everyone else in the USA. New Yorkers and their obnoxious behavior. Philadelphia ready to beat up other fans if they where opposing jersey in Philadelphia. Washington DC where I onced live was a Hellhole. Everyone hated everyone there except when the Dallas Cowboys came to play because they all hated the Cowboys.Just sheer jealousy and envy.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Probably because it isn't about winning anymore,it's about money. All those cities in the Northeast are old and in debt. People leaving to live elsewhere than stay in the bitter cold with crime and high taxes. Those cities definately need something to keep the cities population attention diverted. All the owners want to make a profit and so they share the plate. Some franchise is good and looks unstoppable one season and the next year they look like crap. Panthers? Cardinals? Rams? It cannot be just one draft that makes a difference.So many flags in football games and those flags are very questionable calls. The NFL swerves it to who they want to win and who is the most marketable players. Tom Brady looks like a matinee idol.Peyton & Eli are legacy to keep fans from the past interested.The games seem close until the very end.I do believe legal & illegal gambling is playing a big part also who they want to win. ...Jerry Jones on the other hand hates profit sharing because Cowboys are probably the most marketable franchise in any sport and the other owners want a cut of that money and Jerry is forced to go along with it. You are from the North and i lived years ago up there and the people to me seemed miserable in those cities up in the Northeast. They also seemed to have a complex to believe they were smarter and better than everyone else in the USA. New Yorkers and their obnoxious behavior. Philadelphia ready to beat up other fans if they where opposing jersey in Philadelphia. Washington DC where I onced live was a Hellhole. Everyone hated everyone there except when the Dallas Cowboys came to play because they all hated the Cowboys.Just sheer jealousy and envy.
WOW, fantastic post my friend and so very true. Sure makes sense. Thank you for answering my question. Oh, by the way, ya forgot to add our Cowboys up there in the bold. :muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not worried about revenge scenarios. It's bad enough that the league affects the outcomes of seasons with officiating and suspensions. It doesn't have to be targeted necessarily. It's enough that a significant number of games aren't decided by the players on the field. Makes the whole season irrelevant.
Our 'Boys were proof of that this season. :mad:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our 'Boys were proof of that this season. :mad:

Yep. Or think the Lions want that bull**** run-the-clock out call in the ATL game back right about now? You think the Giants aren't in contention for the postseason if their kicker was only suspending 1 game for beating the hell out of his wife instead of the 6 they gave him? Think the teams that play the Pats would be happier if Gronk's suspension for intent-to-injure weren't an imaginary wrist-slap?

Way too many things you can look at that make you go 'hmmm' right now. Even if it's not actually compromised, the appearance that the league is compromised is damaging.

haleyrules

Reaction score
That Falcons game was a joke. Dez Bryant gets hit before the pass no call,Cole Beasley next play same thing hit before the pass no flag,but Brice Butler chicken fights with the defender and gets that catch on the fake punt and they throw a flag. The cabal of owners like the Rooney's and Mara's keep screwing us. I'm calling it WE ARE NO GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. The constant microscope of our players being suspended. Was Roethlisberger suspended for rape?? Did GODdell constantly pursue him? Did Santonio Holmes get suspended for those Marijuana cigarettes he was caught with???Any mention that Tyreek Hill is a dirtbag who kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? Yet constantly Cowboys are suspended and guys Randy Gregory are in limbo.... Too many times we are getting bad calls.Travis Fredrick bogus call in the Rams game.Flags in the Packers game...That idiot Mike Pereria constantly goes againist us on any challenge amd saying nothing when it's obvious cheating againist us... THE FIX IS IN. Jerry Jones isn't part of the clique and doesn't want profit sharing and these jealous envious Cowboy hating franchises do because they are not as popular as us.
Jones has had enemies going back to 95 and the Nike deal. Its no surprise the Cowboys haven't won a SB since. The lawsuit is just more ammunition for the other owners. Dallas won't win another SB while ole Jerry boy is above ground.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Jones has had enemies going back to 95 and the Nike deal. Its no surprise the Cowboys haven't won a SB since. The lawsuit is just more ammunition for the other owners. Dallas won't win another SB while ole Jerry boy is above ground.
And Pepsi deal, Ford deal, and whatever the official beer of Cowboys stadium deal.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
...and yet the Cowboys are one of the least penalized teams in the league. Image how little the Cowboys would be flagged if Goodell liked Jerry Jones. :rolleyes:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/penalties-per-game

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yep. Or think the Lions want that bull**** run-the-clock out call in the ATL game back right about now? You think the Giants aren't in contention for the postseason if their kicker was only suspending 1 game for beating the hell out of his wife instead of the 6 they gave him? Think the teams that play the Pats would be happier if Gronk's suspension for intent-to-injure weren't an imaginary wrist-slap?

Way too many things you can look at that make you go 'hmmm' right now. Even if it's not actually compromised, the appearance that the league is compromised is damaging.
"league" = Goodell
I have a feeling his palms are greased every now and then and when they're not, 6 games suspension is handed out.
th

Last edited: