NFL says we’re picking No. 8 (11/24)

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Give me an absolute stud on the OL or DL. If somehow we wind up with Trevor Lawrence staring at us, take him or trade down for multiple picks this year and future years.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Parsons would likely be the one to go top 5. But I’m sure a player or three will ride up quickly
I’m a parsons guy. I see some people think hes gonna fall but his combine will put him back in top 5

fivetwos

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to draft a cornerback with our first pick is a lost cause.
Agreed, but that's where the "value" lines up....unless they actually dont win again.

Cant stand that line of thinking is my point....which I probably should have tried to make.

cristglo

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2020/reg/

As of now we are sitting at # 4 that all could change after Sunday.
Giants Atl Chargers
As of now Eagles have the tie breaker so if they should lose this Sunday we still pick before them.

Im not looking at Jets Jags and Cincy because even if they win it doesnt effect us this week
If your looking at draft pic then
Giants play Cincy- Root for Giants
Chargers vs Bills- pray the Chargers have a miracle- Dont see it though
Raiders play at ATL- Atl could get a win here they are at home and the raiders dont have a great defense its doable.
Seahawks at Eagles unless Carson regains some of his magic dont see the Eagles winning another game till they play us.
SMH

Dallas could possibly have two wins in Cincy and Eagles just looking at schedule.
If Dallas lose the rest of the way which they could they should have the # 3 pick. That means that Cincy beat us and gives them the tie breaker.
Hate to say this but Dallas is still in the division race. I know how crazy is that LOL
Giants- Cincy-Seahawks-Cards Browns- Ravens Cowboys
Wash- Steeleres-49rs-Seahawks-Panthers-Eagles
Eagles-Seahawks-Packers-Saints-Cards-Cowboys-Wash
Cowboys- Ravens-Cincy-49rs-Eagles-Giants