Twitter: NFL sought info on Zeke same day vid was released

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I expect that to play a role in this circumstance for sure.

And again, most frustrating of all is that this was all self inflicted.

Yes, we can argue about Elliott's previous suspension vs. other players who should have been suspended, but it's hard to defend a player who knows he's in the league's crosshairs and still engages in public stupidity.

As I've said, I'm against suspensions because they hurt the team and its fans, both of which did nothing wrong, but under the present system, if Elliott is suspended, I can't say it's not his fault.

aria

Reaction score
Yet, some in here argue that Goodell and his minions don't have beef against Zeke, Jerry and the Cowboys? How much more evidence do you need???
What else do you want? Was there any evidence the league looked into the St Patricks Day incident right after it happened? Was he suspended for that even though he was already under investigation for DV? What about the nightclub incident? What didn’t they investigate that? This is now his third incident since being told he was going to be watched closely. Two of these incidents occurred while he was awaiting the leagues ruling on the DV case yet he still couldn’t control himself in public.

Even if you take away everything I just said, does anyone have any evidence that the NFL didn’t start looking into any other player who has already been suspended for DV as soon as they heard about something they did or is Zeke the only one dumb enough to continue to put himself in these situations. I love how Zeke knocks a dude out and bullies a security guard but he’s the real victim here, lol. :rolleyes:

And don’t forget about the 2nd, less publicized nightclub incident in Las Vegas with another DJ who said Zeke was a punk and tried to start a fight with him. Witnesses said Dak and other players had to stop Zeke and he was kicked out of the club.

See a pattern here?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What else do you want? Was there any evidence the league looked into the St Patricks Day incident right after it happened? Was he suspended for that even though he was already under investigation for DV? What about the nightclub incident? What didn’t they investigate that? This is now his third incident since being told he was going to be watched closely. Two of these incidents occurred while he was awaiting the leagues ruling on the DV case yet he still couldn’t control himself in public.

Even if you take away everything I just said, does anyone have any evidence that the NFL didn’t start looking into any other player who has already been suspended for DV as soon as they heard about something they did or is Zeke the only one dumb enough to continue to put himself in these situations. I love how Zeke knocks a dude out and bullies a security guard but he’s the real victim here, lol. :rolleyes:

And don’t forget about the 2nd, less publicized nightclub incident in Las Vegas with another DJ who said Zeke was a punk and tried to start a fight with him. Witnesses said Dak and other players had to stop Zeke and he was kicked out of the club.

See a pattern here?
Your questions have already been answered. Yes, the St. Patrick's Parade incident was looked into and added as weight to the "supposed" DV incident for his 2017 season suspension. The nightclub incident was also investigated, and Zeke was found to be innocent.

Yes, the league has been less stringent going after other players with verifiable offenses.

See the pattern here or is your hatred of Zeke getting in the way?

dwreck27

Reaction score
Zeke is a knucklehead for being in that situation... so let me get that out of the way.

But any action that takes serious cash out of his pocket from work on that nothingburger of an issue because of "protecting the shield" is total B.S...

There was film of another RB stomping on a down female... and yet got nothing but I guess a defacto "time-served" response