Twitter: NFL sought info on Zeke same day vid was released

aria

Reaction score
Zeke apologized right then and there. Catch up.
Yeah, and the guy said it was a half azz apology. If I want someone to apologize to me I would expect the same. Regardless, this is now the 7th time I’m asking to back up your statement that Cowboys always get more fines/penalties for doing less. Either admit you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about and made that up to support your conspiracy theory or provide examples.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, and the guy said it was a half azz apology. If I want someone to apologize to me I would expect the same. Regardless, this is now the 7th time I’m asking to back up your statement that Cowboys always get more fines/penalties for doing less. Either admit you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about and made that up to support your conspiracy theory or provide examples.
Snowflake alert.

aria

Reaction score
Hey man, I like you but just know that Aria is 100% a Cowboy fan, just as you are. I'll stay out of this dispute but you should know that. I hate to see it this ugly.
Thanks buddy, it’s all good, it’s not the first time I’ve been called a troll but the only time I have is when I speak out against Zeke. I find it hilarious that there’s thread after thread bashing Dak, JG and other decent to good Cowboys and that’s acceptable but the minute I speak out or bash the mentality of the teams biggest problem child I’m a troll, lol.

It’s also all he’s got, when he couldn’t back up his claims that’s what he resorted to...name calling and coming up with more crud. The guy spews diarrhea and doesn’t even mind that people continuously call him out and he refuses to answer their questions.

As much as I’d love to continue to call him out, it’s pointless arguing with a child. Now I’m a snowflake, lol. Ok @America's Cowboy , you win, I’ll put you on ignore but anyone who reads this thread will know what a lying chump you are who can’t back up his own claims, that’s sad.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks buddy, it’s all good, it’s not the first time I’ve been called a troll but the only time I have is when I speak out against Zeke. I find it hilarious that there’s thread after thread bashing Dak, JG and other decent to good Cowboys and that’s acceptable but the minute I speak out or bash the mentality of the teams biggest problem child I’m a troll, lol.

It’s also all he’s got, when he couldn’t back up his claims that’s what he resorted to...name calling and coming up with more crud. The guy spews diarrhea and doesn’t even mind that people continuously call him out and he refuses to answer their questions.

As much as I’d love to continue to call him out, it’s pointless arguing with a child. Now I’m a snowflake, lol. Ok @America's Cowboy , you win, I’ll put you on ignore but anyone who reads this thread will know what a lying chump you are who can’t back up his own claims, that’s sad.
Bye bye.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

Like I said before, you're both Cowboy fans so I hope you find common ground one day. I don't ever expect total agreement when it comes to issues with this team. that would make this forum boring. OK, I've been drinking for a few hours so what the F do I know. LOL.. Carry on brothers...

aria

Reaction score
Like I said before, you're both Cowboy fans so I hope you find common ground one day. I don't ever expect total agreement when it comes to issues with this team. that would make this forum boring. OK, I've been drinking for a few hours so what the F do I know. LOL.. Carry on brothers...
Haha...I don’t mind debates and arguments, I actually think they can be healthy. All I asked for was examples of a statement HE made that he claimed proved there was a conspiracy against the Cowboys. When he couldn’t do it and I kept calling him on it he resorted to name calling, that’s how 5 year olds argue, not adults. People can disagree with me all day, I disagree with my friends, wife, co workers, etc and there’s no hard feelings but at least back up what you say with examples or rational thoughts at the least. I didn’t think it was asking too much. Oh well, plenty of other good Cowboys fans out there!