Twitter: NFL sought info on Zeke same day vid was released

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yet, some in here argue that Goodell and his minions don't have beef against Zeke, Jerry and the Cowboys? How much more evidence do you need???

I applaud the conduct policy. Any theory that involves some kind of conspiracy against the Cowboy is nonsense.

Zeke has been getting into minor dust up, stupid behavioral issues consistently since he has been in the league.

Its quite clear the immature, drunken fool has heeded no warnings or suspensions. He simply doesn't care or thinks he is above the law.

Its actually sad that Jerry enables these young fools to do whatever they want and tries to protect them. The league steps in because enablers like Jones don't handle it properly.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I applaud the conduct policy. Any theory that involves some kind of conspiracy against the Cowboy is nonsense.

Zeke has been getting into minor dust up, stupid behavioral issues consistently since he has been in the league.

Its quite clear the immature, drunken fool has heeded no warnings or suspensions. He simply doesn't care or thinks he is above the law.

Its actually sad that Jerry enables these young fools to do whatever they want and tries to protect them. The league steps in because enablers like Jones don't handle it properly.
What Law has Zeke broken?

Not dismissing his actions, but in "real life" he's done far less than many individuals affiliated with the NFL.

Dam Bro, if it bothers you that bad, go to Frisco and have a talk with Zeke, ya know, straighten him out...trying to win a Championship here;)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Wrong. It's not a conspiracy. It's a fact. Evidence is all around. Quick to judge your own and applaud how the league comes down hard on them but not other team's players? Open your eyes.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Not dismissing his actions, but in "real life" he's done far less than many individuals affiliated with the NFL.

Dam Bro, if it bothers you that bad, go to Frisco and have a talk with Zeke, ya know, straighten him out...trying to win a Championship here;)

Im not sure he has broken any that can be proven.

I just don't like overpaid, underserving, punks that are too immature to value the team and the players busting their butts to win a championship.

He doesn't deserve all that he has been given. Takes it for granted. When you get paid millions a year and you play professional sports you are held to a hire standard publicly.

Are we going to win a championship with him getting suspended every other year?

And although no one could prove it, its pretty obvious to me he smacked around his GF.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wrong. It's not a conspiracy. It's a fact. Evidence is all around. Quick to judge your own and applaud how the league comes down hard on them but not other team's players? Open your eyes.

I said nothing about other teams. I applaud everything the league is doing with these punks. There is NO conspiracy.

Zeke has no one to blame but himself for the suspension and if he gets another one. If the punk cant control is immature self, then go bag groceries.

Who else has the league come down hard on with the Cowboys?

Gregory has failed at least 10 drug tests. Irving as well.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Im not sure he has broken any that can be proven.

I just don't like overpaid, underserving, punks that are too immature to value the team and the players busting their butts to win a championship.

He doesn't deserve all that he has been given. Takes it for granted. When you get paid millions a year and you play professional sports you are held to a hire standard publicly.

Are we going to win a championship with him getting suspended every other year?

And although no one could prove it, its pretty obvious to me he smacked around his GF.
Ok I see where you coming from.

aria

Reaction score
Your questions have already been answered. Yes, the St. Patrick's Parade incident was looked into and added as weight to the "supposed" DV incident for his 2017 season suspension. The nightclub incident was also investigated, and Zeke was found to be innocent.

Yes, the league has been less stringent going after other players with verifiable offenses.

See the pattern here or is your hatred of Zeke getting in the way?
There have actually been conflicting stories about the St Patricks Day parade, one quote says it wasn’t taken into consideration and another says it did so no one really knows. The NFL never looked into the nightclub incident, nice try though.

Pattern of hatred is due to the pattern of irresponsibility and selfishness by Zeke. He’s dumb as a box or rocks and because he can’t control himself in public not only does he put himself at risk but therefore his teammates and the entire Cowboys organization as a whole.

Sure the league has been less stringent going after other players but they have also been just as stringent, if not more, for lesser offenses.

aria

Reaction score
I said nothing about other teams. I applaud everything the league is doing with these punks. There is NO conspiracy.

Zeke has no one to blame but himself for the suspension and if he gets another one. If the punk cant control is immature self, then go bag groceries.

Don’t forget about Josh Brent. Guy kills someone while drinking and driving and is back on the team in a few years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There have actually been conflicting stories about the St Patricks Day parade, one quote says it wasn’t taken into consideration and another says it did so no one really knows. The NFL never looked into the nightclub incident, nice try though.

Pattern of hatred is due to the pattern of irresponsibility and selfishness by Zeke. He’s dumb as a box or rocks and because he can’t control himself in public not only does he put himself at risk but therefore his teammates and the entire Cowboys organization as a whole.

Sure the league has been less stringent going after other players but they have also been just as stringent, if not more, for lesser offenses.
I'm with you 100% to get after Zeke for not taking things more seriously, but it sure looks like he's got a drinking problem which likely started since his high school days. Party, party, party. It takes its toll on the human body, plus addiction creeps in. Zeke needs alcohol rehabilitation. The only thing I don't blame Zeke is his spirit. He's got a happy-go-lucky type of attitude. Always enjoying the moment... and partying, which gets him in trouble. Lots of snakes out there trying to take advantage of him.

aria

Reaction score

What law did Brady break when he was suspended? What law did Odell break when he was suspended? I can tell you Josh Brent not only got a DWI but killed someone in the process and was welcomed back with open arms. You could easily make a case that Zeke broke a law with indecent exposure during the parade, whether she didn’t mind or not. He also broke a law by cold cocking the DJ in Dallas but the NFL never even investigated it. Even though it was minor, if the security guard wanted to press legal charges against Zeke he could have. Zeke also admitted to doing quite a few drugs in college, not saying other players haven’t, but that’s another law he admitted to breaking himself.

Stop acting like Zeke is some victim. Guy runs around town trying acting a fool and bullying people every off season since he’s been in the league after and during his 6 game DV investigation/suspension and you guys act like he’s done nothing wrong.

In case you haven’t figured it out by now, NFL players don’t have to break laws to be punished which is not uncommon amongst many employers.

aria

Reaction score
Brent was back on due to the victim player's mom asking Jerry to give Brent another chance.
WHO CARES? I thought Goodell had it out for the Cowboys? He wouldn’t have let him come back to the NFL if that was the case.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You keep believing there is no conspiracy all you want. The evidence is there when other players who commit worse offenses get less punishment, while Zeke and some other Cowboys get more for less. THERE IS A CONSPIRACY.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
WHO CARES? I thought Goodell had it out for the Cowboys? He wouldn’t have let him come back to the NFL if that was the case.
You need to do some research before you comment. Seriously. Gets tiring trying to correct you with facts that are easily searchable on the internet.

aria

Reaction score
I'm with you 100% to get after Zeke for not taking things more seriously, but it sure looks like he's got a drinking problem which likely started since his high school days. Party, party, party. It takes its toll on the human body, plus addiction creeps in. Zeke needs alcohol rehabilitation. The only thing I don't blame Zeke is his spirit. He's got a happy-go-lucky type of attitude. Always enjoying the moment... and partying, which gets him in trouble. Lots of snakes out there trying to take advantage of him.
There’s lots of snakes everywhere. I had two teenage kids filming my every move at work yesterday. I hated it but I put on a smile and acted professionally. Zeke does himself no favors but going out and partying so much that he can’t control himself. People would be taking video of him regardless. It happens to every celebrity including politicians, rock stars, other athletes etc.

The difference is some aren’t monitored like NFL players and can do whatever they want within the law while others don’t act like jack holes in public.

Hardline

Reaction score
You keep believing there is no conspiracy all you want. The evidence is there when other players who commit worse offenses get less punishment, while Zeke and some other Cowboys get more for less. THERE IS A CONSPIRACY.
It's not a conspiracy. It's a provable fact.
The conspiracy is coming from those that say there is no conspiracy.

aria

Reaction score
You need to do some research before you comment. Seriously. Gets tiring trying to correct you with facts that are easily searchable on the internet.
Care to elaborate? I don’t care what Josh Brents mom wanted. You’re always whining and crying that Goodell has it out for the Cowboys and the only thing you can point to is the Zeke DV case. My point was, and which you fail to understand, is that if Goodell hated the Cowboys that much he wouldn’t have let Brent back in the league. Hate to break it to you, but the victims mom doesn’t get to decide whether Josh gets another chance in the NFL after he killed her son, Roger does which makes your point moot.

Other teams have legitimate gripes as well, perhaps you should stop living in a Cowboys bubble and maybe you would understand that.