Twitter: NFL sought info on Zeke same day vid was released

aria

Reaction score
You keep believing there is no conspiracy all you want. The evidence is there when other players who commit worse offenses get less punishment, while Zeke and some other Cowboys get more for less. THERE IS A CONSPIRACY.
What other Cowboys have got more for less? I agree that the punishment is inconsistent but the Cowboys aren’t the only team that gets bogus and questionable punishments.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There’s lots of snakes everywhere. I had two teenage kids filming my every move at work yesterday. I hated it but I put on a smile and acted professionally. Zeke does himself no favors but going out and partying so much that he can’t control himself. People would be taking video of him regardless. It happens to every celebrity including politicians, rock stars, other athletes etc.

The difference is some aren’t monitored like NFL players and can do whatever they want within the law while others don’t act like jack holes in public.
Zeke's got a major drinking problem. Once he gets drunk, he acts like most drunks act... bullyish and not in control of their senses. Zeke needs major rehab.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Care to elaborate? I don’t care what Josh Brents mom wanted. You’re always whining and crying that Goodell has it out for the Cowboys and the only thing you can point to is the Zeke DV case. My point was, and which you fail to understand, is that if Goodell hated the Cowboys that much he wouldn’t have let Brent back in the league. Hate to break it to you, but the victims mom doesn’t get to decide whether Josh gets another chance in the NFL after he killed her son, Roger does which makes your point moot.

Other teams have legitimate gripes as well, perhaps you should stop living in a Cowboys bubble and maybe you would understand that.
Perhaps you should stop throwing such tantrums against this team if you are supposedly a fan? If you don't like how Jerry runs his organization, coaches and players, why follow them? Nobody wants to hear your daily complaints, year after year. If you are unhappy and miserable, FOLLOW ANOTHER TEAM or go do something else with your life instead of complaining in this forum 24/7.

aria

Reaction score
Perhaps you should stop throwing such tantrums against this team if you are supposedly a fan? If you don't like how Jerry runs his organization, coaches and players, why follow them? Nobody wants to hear your daily complaints, year after year. If you are unhappy and miserable, FOLLOW ANOTHER TEAM or go do something else with your life instead of complaining in this forum 24/7.
LOL! So this team hasn’t done jack in over two decades and a very, very large reason for that is Jerry Jones so either I support them blindly and have to like every player on the team or I shouldn’t be a fan? Ha, that’s laughable!

Complaining! Who pops up in every thread COMPLAINING about how the NFL has a conspiracy against the Cowboys? You whine and cry all the time. All I do is call you, and other conspiracy theorists out, and you get your panties in a wad because you make accusations you can’t back up which is what led to your little fit above.

You completely makes accusations, I ask you to specify and shoot down your accusations so you accuse me of not being a fan or say I shouldn’t be a fan because I don’t buy into your diarrhea nor do I like Jerry or every player on this team, really just Zeke and I wish Tank would tone it down a hair. Hated Beasley too, guess I should have found another team but since the Cowboys didn’t like him that much either and he’s no longer kn the team does that mean I can be a fan again? Or do I have to wait until Jerry dies and Zeke is gone too?

aria

Reaction score
Exactly, but don't say that to the blind haters in this thread. They'll say you're simply a blind homer, etc.
Really? Has Zeke got a life long ban already or are you just spreading more lies to convince others to join your conspiracy theory? So I’m still waiting, what other Cowboys other than Zeke have got much more for doing much less?

Caution: I already have a website ready to go that will shoot you down so you better have definitive evidence and be sure your ducks are in a row. Perhaps YOU should do more research before you start making such bold accusations.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
How does Zeke allow himself to get into these situations.

Best RB in the league and plays on the Cowboys....he should be making 100 mil in endorsements. Instead hes knocking down lame security guards.

aria

Reaction score
I think the commissioner has a bone with Zeke.
He may, but Zeke has done nothing to help himself. If I was in his position, was wrongly convicted but the commissioner told me “we’ll be watching you” and I was aware that one more major infraction could mean big, big trouble then I would be a lot smarter with my decision making. Zeke has done none of that and he’s been that way since college. He either doesn’t care or has no concept of responsibility and reality. Personally, I think he’s an entitled punk and it’s a combination of both.

In the real world, if someone’s boss at work doesn’t like them and puts them on notice so to speak they either find a new job or suck it up and do the best they can. Typically they don’t continue to piss of their boss and openly defy them, if they do they usually don’t have a job much longer. This is no different.

lostar2009

Reaction score
He may, but Zeke has done nothing to help himself. If I was in his position, was wrongly convicted but the commissioner told me “we’ll be watching you” and I was aware that one more major infraction could mean big, big trouble then I would be a lot smarter with my decision making. Zeke has done none of that and he’s been that way since college. He either doesn’t care or has no concept of responsibility and reality. Personally, I think he’s an entitled punk and it’s a combination of both.

In the real world, if someone’s boss at work doesn’t like them and puts them on notice so to speak they either find a new job or suck it up and do the best they can. Typically they don’t continue to piss of their boss and openly defy them, if they do they usually don’t have a job much longer. This is no different.

That's is true but you can't look at the fact other players are over look or get a slap on the wrist. Look at the Crawford incident. It took a minute before they decided to investigate the matter.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am feeling that too. It will be ridiculous and the fans will revolt but Roger and Co. answer to no one and seem to care very little about what the fans think.
Goodell seemed to be affected a little by the boo's in this last draft, that makes 2 years in a row he was booed.
But hey when you make 40 mil a year you can handle some boo's.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Goodell seemed to be affected a little by the boo's in this last draft, that makes 2 years in a row he was booed.
But hey when you make 40 mil a year you can handle some boo's.

Bourgeoisie vs Proletariat.

aria

Reaction score
That's is true but you can't look at the fact other players are over look or get a slap on the wrist. Look at the Crawford incident. It took a minute before they decided to investigate the matter.
Sure, all I’m saying is they do it with plenty of other players but most fans don’t pay attention to anyone not on their team (other than the few high profile cases) so they really have no idea how much it goes on across the league. I’m pretty naive myself, I tend to stick to NFCE teams since they are the most relevant to us.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's the surprise? Think they're just going to sit around when a player hits TMZ under these circumstances? Think they're not already on the Crawford barfight and were the day it happened?

Any player from any team hits the national newswires, the NFL is going to be on it. Especially with a player that's already served a suspension. And his RBC already spoke out that he's got to be smarter, the only one that's going to say no harm no foul is the owner because that's what he is.

I wouldn't get all perturbed about it just yet but I want to see Pollard anyway. If Elliott catches another time out, this will put a new deal on hold and give them a chance to see what someone else can do.

And I hope you do realize Goodell doesn't get involved from the get go, the league office has a division that handles this in the beginning which may warrant his involvement later. Goodell doesn't cruise like a shark trying to catch Cowboys screwing up, he can just hover in one place and they'll come to him. He's already got two to look at and it's only June.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Let's see name this player, beats the h--- out of girlfriend and the cops are called and there is evidence, NOTHING.
Another player son breaks his arm plus this player has played Joe Jackson on his son before and the mom, NOTHING.
NO there is nothing to see hear against the boys. Lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well fans here say goodell and league picks on the cowboys, and also the refs dont like the cowboys either.
To fans of other teams, they think refs treat their teams unfairly. I dont know about how they feel about suspensions.

But it just seems that way, things happen that are not fair, or are wrong, or a mistake, and fans tend to blow it out of proportion.
We dont know all the details, the league does, so it may seem like a guy on another team should get same suspension as one of ours
did, but again we dont know all the details.

Like aria says above elliot is stupid, and keeps creating these situations, like he doesnt care , or he thinks they wont dare suspend him again.
That is all on him.

Randall stole underwear from a mall and was arrested, but no suspension. Williams was drunk and wrecked his car and I think
was arrested on his scooter lol, and no suspension. The other guy pulls out a rifle on someone, and again no suspension.
So if league was truly biased all these guys would have been suspended too. But nothing happened on those.

Elliot is different, as he is sort of on thin ice because of the first incident, so they will naturally look at whatever he does that
gets media attention. And they might penalize or suspend him quicker than others, and he and the jones boys are too stupid to
realize this.
I think Elliot might need a baby sitter too if signed to another contract or extension. Get some behavior clauses in the contract,
so if he gets in any trouble he pays big fines .

What they need it really big fines , if elliot were fined 1 mil for this incident, he might start acting better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's the surprise? Think they're just going to sit around when a player hits TMZ under these circumstances? Think they're not already on the Crawford barfight and were the day it happened?

Any player from any team hits the national newswires, the NFL is going to be on it. Especially with a player that's already served a suspension. And his RBC already spoke out that he's got to be smarter, the only one that's going to say no harm no foul is the owner because that's what he is.

I wouldn't get all perturbed about it just yet but I want to see Pollard anyway. If Elliott catches another time out, this will put a new deal on hold and give them a chance to see what someone else can do.

And I hope you do realize Goodell doesn't get involved from the get go, the league office has a division that handles this in the beginning which may warrant his involvement later. Goodell doesn't cruise like a shark trying to catch Cowboys screwing up, he can just hover in one place and they'll come to him. He's already got two to look at and it's only June.
I agree coach, it is partly on jones boys and JG, they need to get tough with the players that cant stay out of trouble, not baby them.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Let's see name this player, beats the h--- out of girlfriend and the cops are called and there is evidence, NOTHING.
Another player son breaks his arm plus this player has played Joe Jackson on his son before and the mom, NOTHING.
Well the tyreek case isnt over yet is it? he may still be suspended, and I wonder did KC already cut him?
if they did no other team may sign him so he would be out like ray rice.

We dont know all the details, but nfl cant let someone get by with dv. But they also cant pick on the cowboys, The cowboys just tend to sign some
real bozo's Remember sam hurd? He was selling pounds of weed, then there was purple drank guy, williams, wilson, elliot, and the one I liked the most
is the underwear thief randall lol.
They had to baby sit dez to keep him out of trouble, and they should evidently do that with elliot and some of the others.

aria

Reaction score
I agree that Zeke for screwed the first time but it doesn’t change the fact that the knucklehead hasn’t changed one bit. Not to mention, are you implying that no other players from other teams have ever received bogus or non equal penalties/suspensions? Ok then, there is no conspiracy. I’m sure other teams can point to players on their team as well that they thought were treated unfairly.