News: NFL: Stephen Jones dismisses talk of coaching change

NewsBot

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboy's losing streak has brought Jason Garrett's job into question, but Cowboys COO Stephen Jones told NFL Media earlier this week to dismiss the suggestion of a midseason coaching move.

Continue reading...

Rayman70

Reaction score
like I told you all...GARRET has to be intimate with the JONES BOYS. That or he has dirt on them that may be very damning. What else would explain this mindset? IS ANYONE THAT HARD HEADED AND JUST DENSE? lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
we will see how the talk changes as the loses keep adding up
what chaps my hide is we could have done the deed and fired him on Monday lol..why wait for the inevitable? MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.Call me crazy,but wouldn't it be prudent to make changes BEFORE we are pretty much out of contention? Its really bizarre.

Rayman70

Reaction score
forgot to mention...a nice start to fixing things would have been to fire Marinelli on Monday. YET...here he is lol. The two of them nee dto go. JG AND MARINELLI.

Dracula

Reaction score
Fire garrett and elevate Richard to interim coach, don't see it. Give Garrett the season and the Jones conscience is clear. Then, go after a Lincoln Riley and hope the Jones meddling will not kill him, too.