Nick Bosa Says 49ers Are "Americas Team"

mrmojo

Reaction score
Lol everybody wants to be America's team, yet the Cowboys are still the most popular brand in the NFL and haven't won squat in 26 years....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
America doesn't root for the 49'rs. The 49'rs could win 6 SB's in a row and still not have the fans/support the Cowboys have.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year is the same.

"_______________ (insert name) is America's Team, not Dallas."

Pathetic.

Just once I would love seeing someone with an ounce of imagination think up an original nickname for their favorite team instead of this overused mental copout. It is like... some people repeatedly have the literal thinking capacity of a rock.

/rant

ESisback

Reaction score
Have fun being beat down next week, little Nicky. Losing is bad enough, but we have to put up with little silly nonsense like this. That's how we know we're America's Team. If SF had just beat the Eagles, for example, he wouldn't even be talking about them after the game. It would be on to the next opponent.

Patriots got destroyed, Eagles and Steelers too, but guess who the “experts” are talking about? Why lead with a team they all predicted would lose? If the Cowboys are NOT America’s Team like they claim, why the most coverage? I clicked around the sports channels this morning, at random, and the first thing I saw? A snarky “expert” with a background of blue stars! Two seconds, click to another show, different guy with a picture of Dak! And on and on…

That’s why I won’t spend any time watching their stupid crap.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I say it every year it’s about being mentally tough. Players don’t care we haven’t won anything in 26 years. They know when they come to Dallas they are on the big stage and want to embarrass us.

We have yet to field a mentally tough team that can play with that type of pressure