Nick Bosa Says 49ers Are "Americas Team"

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I'm not sure they are even California's team...
You are exactly right; in fact, I'd be willing to bet that there are more Dallas Cowboys Fans in the state of California than 49ers fans.. I know from personal experience whenever the Cowboys have a ROAD game in any city in Cali. [@49ers, @Chargers, @Rams, @Raiders (formerly Oakland)] Cowboy fans account for about 40% - 50% of the fans in attendance. Whether they like it or not {AMERICAS TEAM} is befitting to the Cowboys.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
He's probably right, at least they've made it to a Superbowl in the last quarter century. We on the other hand keep paying big contracts for Pre Madonna's:/.

snadler

Reaction score
First of all he can have it, second of all, the boys win or lose and in most cases lose are a ratings bonanza so people love to see them win or lose, while nobody but people who are fans of SF even care

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I had hoped the Patriots would have taken over the AT label with their success. And their name is much more fitting to such a label.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
They haven’t won a Super bowl though. NFC Championships don’t mean a lot unless you win the big game imho
They’ve been there and continue to win plenty of big games and have success in the post season. Something this organization fails to do anymore. I believe I read somewhere today the Cowboys now have 11 one and done playoff appearances since the merger. Most in the league.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
screw you , Bosa.

let’s be real niners and dallas have no business in the next round. (tampa / packers)

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I hope Bosa enjoys his one playoff win this season. Any NFC playoff team other than the Cowboys or Eagles would have beaten the 49ers.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I thought the 49ers sucked..we just sucked more, could have been a much different outcome.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
What can you say they chirped before and then kicked our teams collective arses so chirp chirp chirp and chirp some more they earned it.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I remember in 07 after DAL lost to NYG in the playoffs. Everyone was saying, NY was going to GB and going to get blown out. I think we all know how that story ends. The better teams doesn't always win football games. Case in point yesterday afternoon.

That New York Team had heart. That was the ultimate underdog story in NFL History that I know about. I doubt that will be the 49ers. They just blew out a team that wasn't ready for the playoffs.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’d rather not have the label, but it does come in handy when some snarky idiot gets in my face. It’s clear that people resent the nickname.

gmb1

Reaction score
It's easy to clown the Cowboys. Hardly no resistance.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players or fans of other teams, or even fans of this team blather on about the Cowboys not being America's team. All you have to do is look at the top ten show viewership for 2021 and you will get who America watches the most. End of story no matter the haters being haters.