Nick Bosa Says 49ers Are "Americas Team"

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He called your line out before the game. Did exactly what they said during the game. Now talking about what they did after the game.

If you don't like it, shoulda stopped it.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Patriots are. Dallas and San Fran are just teams…
If that’s true, why does Dallas get the most coverage? Why are they the most valuable franchise? Why do they have the largest fanbase?

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Just an embarrassing last few days

how doesn’t Jerry get sick of this? I know he’s rich but where’s the pride?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination some fans have with "America's Team" and I certainly don't now. I never cared about it because the Cowboys were MY team.

Opposing players just say it now to mock the Cowboys and get a rise out of some fans.

Sully

Reaction score
Good...take the phrase. Dallas has done nothing for 25 years to be anyone's team

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To the victor go the spoils. Winners get to talk, losers blame the refs.
100%. They kicked our butt from kickoff to pathetic ending. The niners earned the right to crow all they want.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Take it.. take the hot boyz.... take whatever you want. We don't need the extra attention....bosa seems to be starving for some.

ESisback

Reaction score
100%. They kicked our butt from kickoff to pathetic ending. The niners earned the right to crow all they want.[/

I don’t care about what most of the Cowboys say or do, and I care even less about what some Gronk-like doofus like Bosa says. He’s a moron who resents that someone else has a better nickname.

I’d rather not have the nickname, but Dallas is stuck with it. The only redeeming factor it has for me personally is it makes for a good weapon when some stupid Eagle choad starts gloating over a three point October win. They CAN’T STAND IT!!

Last edited: