News: Nick Foles suffers injury as Eagles make playoffs

aria

Reaction score
Sucks for Foles, seems like a good dude, hope he gets well soon.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Fwed

Reaction score
Why are some of you closet iggles fans still putting this noise in the Cowboys Fan Zone? That ain't got nothing to do with what's going on here.
Deep down you are terrified of meeting the eagles in the playoffs.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Why are some of you closet iggles fans still putting this noise in the Cowboys Fan Zone? That ain't got nothing to do with what's going on here.

yeah sure, scroll back to messages from 2007 and I'm sure you'll find ones saying that the Eagles are the Team I hate the most. XD

Fwed

Reaction score
He might not be the same player post injury. Also now the Eagles seem to be the ones with an Injury Prone QB in our division.
Lol. He will probably be better next year not worse. Another years experience. Two years post acl...I wouldn’t bet against him

Injuries are concerning though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
yeah sure, scroll back to messages from 2007 and I'm sure you'll find ones saying that the Eagles are the Team I hate the most. XD
They are still renting space in your head, Screw the iggles. That crap belongs somewhere else.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We are rooting for him in that game, I guess?
Hello? How long have you been a fan? (Jk).

I would never pull for any NFC East team in any playoff game no matter what the implications were for us..........NEVER!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lol. He will probably be better next year not worse. Another years experience. Two years post acl...I wouldn’t bet against him

Injuries are concerning though.

But he lost some of his mobility. We'll have to see if he can overcome that. He certainly hasn't lived up to what people thought he would be.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
They are still renting space in your head, Screw the iggles. That crap belongs somewhere else.
Again, there were some playoff scenarios involved if the eagles win effective the cowboys that people brought up, so I figured it was relevant. Personally, I don't care either way if the eagles win or lose. If you can't beat the team you face, you weren't worthy of being there anyway.