News: Nick Foles suffers injury as Eagles make playoffs

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
We are rooting for him in that game, I guess?

If we win on Saturday night, yeah - I’ll throw up in my mouth, but I’ll root for the Eagles. That would mean they go to New Orleans and we go to Los Angeles. I’d much rather play the Rams in the divisional round if we gert by Seattle.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Again, there were some playoff scenarios involved if the eagles win effective the cowboys that people brought up, so I figured it was relevant. Personally, I don't care either way if the eagles win or lose. If you can't beat the team you face, you weren't worthy of being there anyway.
The only other games that affected the Cowboys next week was Vikings losing and Seahawks winning. The iggles noise is meaningless.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
Caught a tweet from adam schefftner that foles was 1% short of a million dollar incentive of playing 33% of plays when he dinged his ribs and went to the locker room

ouch man
He missed it by 4 snaps....d’oh! That’s a quarter mill a snap

Tsug

Reaction score
We'll win the Super Bowl again this year with backup QB's backup QB Nate Sudfeld. Guaranteed.

Bump this post 2 months.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We'll win the Super Bowl again this year with backup QB's backup QB Nate Sudfeld. Guaranteed.

Bump this post 2 months.

And I wish you the best of luck, well not with the super bowl, but the Nate Sudfeld playing part. :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It amazes me how much so-called Cowboys fans love to talk about the iggles.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Anyone who wants that is on medication

Whaaa? How else would we host the NFCCG?
I definitely would LOVE hosting the NFCCG and beating the Eagles on the way to the SB...would be incredible. It would almost be as good as winning the SB itself.