Nicolas Cage unties the knot four days after marrying girlfriend in Las Vegas

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
That guy manages his love life worse than he does his finances!
:facepalm:

The guy married a very young woman and acts like he expected it to last forever. He is lucky (and I'm amazed) he got 10+ years out of that. Those usually only last a couple of years tops. Young attractive woman don't want old crusty *******s. She probably got with him because he was a movie star with money. Yeah, that'll last.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy married a very young woman and acts like he expected it to last forever. He is lucky (and I'm amazed) he got 10+ years out of that. Those usually only last a couple of years tops. Young attractive woman don't want old crusty *******s. She probably got with him because he was a movie star with money. Yeah, that'll last.

Goods and services, my friend. You would be shocked to find out exactly how much "legal prostitution" happens in this country. Rich, older men want hot young women. And hot young women want someone to pay their bills and are willing to overlook the age thing to do so.

Goods and services.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Cher may have slapped the CTE in him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Goods and services, my friend. You would be shocked to find out exactly how much "legal prostitution" happens in this country. Rich, older men want hot young women. And hot young women want someone to pay their bills and are willing to overlook the age thing to do so.

Goods and services.
I need to win Powerball.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He was with that girl for nearly 14 years . I think their kid is now 14 or 15. That's a pretty long haul. Certainly better than many or most.
But yeah, I recall hearing him say that she was very young when they married and he gets it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol hopefully we was smart enough to make sure he doesnt have to pay adult support.