Twitter: No Cowboys players claimed

Cowboys22

Reaction score
once again people overate our talent we drop.

It’s not that. Some of these guys are pretty good and could develop. What some people don’t realize is that the same thing is going on all around the league. Every team has more than 53 guys that they like somit takes an extraordinary situation for a team to claim a player from other teams cuts. Sure, it happens but not as much as some people seem to understand. You can go to any teams message board and see their fans upset about several cuts and claiming with certainty that they will get claimed. Its basically because fans really only watch their team and don’t know that every team has guys similar to their #54-60 that they would like to keep.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
LB Nate Hall was claimed by buffalo.

Don’t think he was claimed. He just signed with them for their practice squad. I guess he didn’t get an offer from Dallas or he chose to leave.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Don’t think he was claimed. He just signed with them for their practice squad. I guess he didn’t get an offer from Dallas or he chose to leave.
claimed or signed....somebody WAS interested in one of our players.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Can't say that I blame him if he chose to leave. The Cowboys LB corp is probably the most talented and deep position group in the entire league. He probably has a better chance to stick in Buffalo than he does here.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Virtually nobody from any team typically gets claimed.

That's because you have to pay the full year's salary if they're on your week one roster.

They usually wait until later.

Not applicable here, considering the players we cut, all of them were on minimal contracts. .

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I'm just messing with my gameday menu buddy! @viman96
I'm sure he appreciates you coming to his defense
No problem I knew you were messing with him.
Just glad the Gameday Menu will be for real starting next Sunday. (the most exciting emoticon you can imagine)
Traditionally we start with a 1 inch thick rib eye but I could use some ideas for the sides.
Time for some serious food!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just glad the Gameday Menu will be for real starting next Sunday. (the most exciting emoticon you can imagine)
Traditionally we start with a 1 inch thick rib eye but I could use some ideas for the sides.
Cauliflower mash mixed with Velveeta cheese!!! My daughter made some today, it was great and zero carbs!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Time for some serious food!

Post pics next week after you cook that bad boy!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a lot of zero carb or very low carb meals as well :)
You need to start a topic for that in the Off topic zone! Start with the bacon wrapped onion rings!!!! Those things are awesome. I might make some for next week's game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Virtually nobody from any team typically gets claimed.

That's because you have to pay the full year's salary if they're on your week one roster.

They usually wait until later.
Only if they are a vested veteran (4 accrued seasons).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fear we will learn exactly how they're perceived by other teams when the time comes to claim them from our practice squad. :omg:

That's why the staff had best find a way to move guys they value the most to the active roster. Some team may think they're worthy!

Teams could claim them already. There was no need to wait for players to go to the practice squad.