Twitter: No Cowboys players claimed

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
once again people overate our talent we drop.

You never know. We've had players claimed in the past who no one thought would be claimed. It's a risk where we don't know how other teams view our players (although I believe the team has a pretty good idea of who it can safely cut).

I do think because we don't know who might be claimed that while we can disagree with the front office's choices, there's no reason to go ballistic over cuts.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Remember this moment for next year when your hair is on fire about "OMG, if we cut him, the league is gonna snap him up in an instant!"

Guys on the bubble of *our* roster are worth *even less* to other teams who didn't get them in their camps.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
You need to start a topic for that in the Off topic zone! Start with the bacon wrapped onion rings!!!! Those things are awesome. I might make some for next week's game.

Alright, never heard of them. So instead of breading you wrap them in bacon and then deep fry them? For the love of God!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Alright, never heard of them. So instead of breading you wrap them in bacon and then deep fry them? For the love of God!

Then you peel off the bacon and throw the onion in the trash. You are left with a Bunyun! :laugh:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Cowboy player claimed on waivers, but LB Nate Hall was selected for the Bills' PS.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Teams could claim them already. There was no need to wait for players to go to the practice squad.

Maybe so, although as it was posted by another member, the claiming team would have to pay the player for the entire year if they claimed him now. Supposedly, it needs to be done after game one.

Not so?? Sounded to me like the cost right now would have been monetarily prohibitive for any team claiming him now. Seemed like some team would have claimed Wilson if it wasn't overly costly.

Last edited: