No Excuses for losing tonight

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as Pappy puts away his Dak voodoo doll, we'll be good.
I don't fear the Saints as I'm sure our defense alone can score enough points to make this a win for us tonight.
No voodoo doll is needed as Dak proves me correct since 2017 and counting....unfortantly!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Even if there's no justified excuses, some of us (maybe myself, also) will be tempted to conjure them up -- and so it goes! :grin:

Last edited:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
7-5 and we are still in 1st place and definitely still in playoff picture. Season not over .
Technically you’re right. Realistically, if this team loses tonight you can expect an implosion, and I’m a very positive fan. This team cannot take another L right now.

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
There will be a massacre tonight so please put your kids to bed early.

WE WILL BLOW THE SAINTS OUT!

40 Burger minimum & mid season slump will be over.
this will be a close game in the 4th

Proof

Reaction score
But if we win, there will be excuses. Bet on it.

The double standard.
We have no excuses for losing without many of our players.
However if we win, it will be because our opponent were missing players.

naturally.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The double standard.

And you can be JUST as assured they'll be excuses if we lose, just like every other game so far..... so don't play that one-sided game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Technically you’re right. Realistically, if this team loses tonight you can expect an implosion, and I’m a very positive fan. This team cannot take another L right now.
No implosion until we lose to Wash next week and fall out of first place . Then you can light the match. The house will be in flames.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To a certain degree I would agree. But not having Dak, Coop, Tyron, Collins, McGovern, Zeke, Schultz and Gregory all in the same game would be an awful hard challenge to overcome I think you would agree.

jmo

Oh, no doubt. I was just pointing out that is the case with some fans on here.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

The double standard.

Depends on how they win. An embarrassing 9-6 win for example against these Saints wouldn't take us any further away from the performance vs LV and KC.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
No implosion until we lose to Wash next week and fall out of first place . Then you can light the match. The house will be in flames.
We’ll that’s the issue. If we lose tonight do you think we win in Washington next week? I don’t. Lose tonight and this team will also lose what little confidence they still have. Losing 4 of 5 (and looking bad doing it) and then traveling to your biggest rival with first place on the line (assuming Washington beats the Raiders which is 50-50)? I sure won’t feel confident about beating Washington under those circumstances. Tonight is HUGE! Got to stop the bleeding or the patient will die.