No Excuses for losing tonight

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good luck trying to be the voice of reason on this board. One fan was predicting 16-1 and because I didn’t think the team would win that many games he called me a hater. lol
hope it wasnt rock lol:facepalm::laugh:

RS12

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. You HAVE to beat the teams you are SUPPOSED to beat. A crippled Saints offense with a college option QB falls in that category. The only thing that gives me pause is I read 85% of the bet money is on Dallas minus 6.5. And we all know the house rarely loses.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
hope it wasnt rock lol:facepalm::laugh:

Forgot who it was. Saw a couple of 15-2 predictions and several 14-3 predictions. They must not have been following the team very long because anyone who’s been following the team for at least the past two decades has been burned by the Cowboys a few times. The way the team looks right now I would take 11-6 and be satisfied with it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason or excuse for losing to a depleted NO Saints team.
Regardless of the enthusiasm of the crowd and Saints team, a team with the talent Dallas has and the playoff aspirations they possess, losing tonight would be unacceptable.
MM and half the coaches missing with COVID

Nexx

Reaction score
Im sure Dakazoids already have the Terrence Steele being out, McGovern being inexperienced, Amari being rusty, Dak still sore from his calf strain, New Orleans defense cards ready to be used at any given point if Dak has another off game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Forgot who it was. Saw a couple of 15-2 predictions and several 14-3 predictions. They must not have been following the team very long because anyone who’s been following the team for at least the past two decades has been burned by the Cowboys a few times. The way the team looks right now I would take 11-6 and be satisfied with it.
i stand by 12-5 but thats slipping away :(

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
i stand by 12-5 but thats slipping away :(

The way the team has looked the past month I would be real surprised if they ended up with that record. Four of their last six games are on the road. Even when they were playing their best football of the season all their road games went down to the wire.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How about, they just suck? It's not an excuse, it's real. But that's not happening, right? o_O

dcstar

Reaction score
From here on out excuses are for losers.

It's put up or shut up time (aka December) which separates the wheat from the chaff.

Go Cowboys!

Homer

Reaction score
People talking about how losing tonight doesn't necessarily jeopardize the Cowboys are correct if you are merely talking about making the playoffs.

But a team aspiring to be a Super Bowl champion needs to win games like tonight. Why? Because losing 4 out of 5 barely starting December is losing football and the cowboys should come out playing desperate to avoid that situation. Win at all cost needs to be their mentality.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
with 5 left almost all division or conference games you tripping.. theres plenty of room to make the playoffs via a division win..

stick the fork where the sun dont shine.this is not a season ending loss..Just like a win is far from locking anything up..we need it yes but stick fork in it LMAO emotional ladies in here..
Agreed. Even the ship show last year came down to last game. You'd think these people would learn.o_O

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Most of the fans here got their expectations way too high during the Cowboys winning streak. They convinced themselves this team was special and different from all the other Cowboys teams that have disappointed in the past. There’s still six games left and the Cowboys still have a chance to have a successful season but they have to start turning things around tonight to avoid a major collapse.
Unlike you, I’m still convinced.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
From here on out excuses are for losers.

It's put up or shut up time (aka December) which separates the wheat from the chaff.

Go Cowboys!

Love it!

Quit crying.. Quit making Excuses.. It’s December and the excuse makers are all going to be sitting at home while other teams advance in the post season.

Get back to running teams over.

#1 run defense in the NFL tonight.. Go them over.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dallas is going to lose tonight. Dak is under pressure to win and with the Saints so depleted it's almost expected that he can lead the team to a win. Never bodes well because Dak Prescott is allergic to pressure.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So is Bruce Arians a great HC? In ten years as a HC, he had 1 playoff win till last year when he won it all.
Average coaches can win it all, if they have enough good players and things fall into place.

Bruce had Brady. One of the greatest on field coaches ever...Name one coach who did it in Dallas that wasn't great at the time? Next???