no leadership

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
hate to say this but i have watched last three games and this team is soft all the way around. NO heart no pride no leadership to many mistakes. the teams of the 70s and 90s would throw up if they played this way. THis team is better and no worse than most teams in the nfl today most play crap ball every week. NOt consistent. there is really only one team palying consistent ball in the nfl today and thats the new york giants i hate to say. 3rd and 17 and u cant make a stop. wow this team will be very lucky to even make the playoffs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't think the relatively timid playcalling helps defensively...although today was a bit better.

sacase

Reaction score
TO needs to not worry about the media and step up like he wants to.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
TO was pretty fired up a couple times that they showed.

Once getting on Gurode for not getting that fumble that was sitting on the ground in front of him and the other just trying to keep people fired up, can't remember if it was any special time.

notherbob

Reaction score
Future;2330987 said:
I don't think the relatively timid playcalling helps defensively...although today was a bit better.

Seems to me like Campo's defense has always played that way.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
notherbob;2331074 said:
Seems to me like Campo's defense has always played that way.

Its not his defense...and we have been the same way on defense for like 10 frickin years. No killer instint at all.

DTK

Reaction score
Agreed. When we won the coin toss to begin OT, it looked like our guys had won the game right then and there. The only person that had a business like approach was Romo (who proceeded to fumble). I hate to say it, but I'd love to have Parcells back right now.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DTK;2331113 said:
Agreed. When we won the coin toss to begin OT, it looked like our guys had won the game right then and there. The only person that had a business like approach was Romo (who proceeded to fumble). I hate to say it, but I'd love to have Parcells back right now.

Didn't we lose games like this under Parcells as well(2nd Skins game at FedEx in '06, and the last 2 Seattle games)?

DTK

Reaction score
Boysboy;2331139 said:
Didn't we lose games like this under Parcells as well(2nd Skins game at FedEx in '06, and the last 2 Seattle games)?
True, but I feel the talent level of this team eclipses those. IMHO, what we need for this team is a fiery coach that hold people accountable and doesn't take the blame for them. My ideal coach would be Jeff Fisher, I mention Parcells because of him being here before.

newlander

Reaction score
or Cowher would be orgasmic...but they arent' available. We';re stuck with Captain Kangaroo for the duration.................:mad: AS I said in another thread: when your two leaders are your TE (Witten) and MB3 who is practically MUTE.) You got issues............