Twitter: No more brace for Smith

renny

Reaction score
Good for him. He has worked hard to get where he is. He deserves all the success in the world for what he has gone thru and the attitude he has shwon through it.
And some fans here labeled him a bust! I can't understand why some fans give up on players before they're giving a chance.

renny

Reaction score
Bottom line, no more excuses. Hoping the guy plays like a Pro Bowl LB'er.

Lord knows we need it.
Excuses! Try over coming the injury he had to deal with and with no NFL experience.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Disappointed...six pages into a Smith recovery thread and no medical diagrams yet.
tumblr_okrzm2RHX61udh5n8o1_400.gif

Silverstar

Reaction score
Glad he's faster and more explosive now.

Hope he's more instinctive too.

TDHND

Reaction score
So happy to hear this! I hope he shows everyone why we drafted him when we did.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Only I did post about it and just congratulated Dr Cooper. I'm happy to be eating crow about this but I admitted that last season when Jaylon was able to play so much.
I give you credit because most won't admit when they are wrong..... much less reply. Whether some want to admit or not all of us have been wrong a time or two, maybe more. Nobody has been right every time.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I know @FuzzyLumpkins took a lot of lumps over this, but the man did his homework and was pretty spot on!
When fuzzy was writing that I told him my father in law and brother in law are both doctors and that were saying he was pretty much right. Hard to tell everything without seeing the charts but the info we got we could make an informed opinion.

cern

Reaction score
I remain skeptical. When the pads are on and contact is being made, it will be easier to determine. Hope for the best, but need to see it in game situations. Not trying to be Debbie downer, doubting Thomas or dubious dave. Just pragmatic.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Excellent news !!!

And can we stop with the call outs please, lets all just be happy that he is getting better and that translates to the field.