No more flu

Discussion in 'Coronavirus Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Dec 23, 2020.

1. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,595 Messages
    3,707 Likes Received
    I love the echo chamber that this stupid forum is...

2. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    Huh?? Yes everyone wants 300,000 ppl dead so they can be right. 1% of 350,000,000 is what? Other countries dont have this issue because their ppl arent uneducated and also care about possibly getting others sick. Btw ive been working the whole time no rona cuz ive been cautious with wearing masks and not being close to strangers

DoctorChicken likes this.
  3. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,595 Messages
    3,707 Likes Received
    They're lying about the numbers.

4. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    O yeh. So what are the real numbers?

5. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,595 Messages
    3,707 Likes Received
    Who knows.

6. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    So you know nothing got it. They made up these numbers why? Let's hear this conspiracy theory

7. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,595 Messages
    3,707 Likes Received
    Hospitals are being financial compensated for cases. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that they would fudge the numbers to get more money. A man in my town died in the middle of the street after being hit on his motorcycle. Guess what the official cause of death was? The rona. The grandmother of the nurse where I work died in her sleep and was not sick the day before. Guess what cause of death was? The rona. Who knows why they are actually doing this but it's doing a good job of ****ing over our economy so maybe that's the reason.

Ghost12 likes this.
  8. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    You do realize every hospital is losing money because of corona. And you just spouting nonsense examples with no proof means absolutely nothing to me tbh. If you did research a lot of ppl early on, dropped dead with micro blood clots. Now when ppl are diagnosed with bad corona they are getting blood thinners now. Like I said the uneducated. After this we really need to invest in education cuz this aint it.

9. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,595 Messages
    3,707 Likes Received
    Education, huh? You mean indoctrination. You can keep believing this narrative.

10. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

17,349 Messages
    37,377 Likes Received

:facepalm:

11. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    Same people was at the capitol last week. /shrug

12. DakPresgoat

17,349 Messages
    37,377 Likes Received

I live near Philly. So if I get sick with Covid. I’ll just find Carsus and ask him for healing.

I hear they used his blood to develop the vaccine but I can’t confirm.

so either way I’m not worried about it.

Hennessy_King likes this.
  13. Mobinvans

Mobinvans Well-Known Member

3,410 Messages
    5,552 Likes Received
    We what are you talking about ?...drama much?

meaning; OBVIOUSLY 330 million Americans aren’t going to get covid-19

14. DakPresgoat

17,349 Messages
    37,377 Likes Received

I’m not being dramatic.
    Nor am I saying every American is going to get Covid.

I’m speaking to the claims some are making that covid is overblown because doctors and hospitals are purposefully lying about covid deaths because they get paid more for them.

which is accusing them of committing fraud.

So if thats not you. That’s cool but I was moreso responding to some of the topics being discussed in the thread and whether doctors and hospitals have that much incentive to lie about covid numbers simply for the money.

15. DakPresgoat

17,349 Messages
    37,377 Likes Received
    Sure people do commit fraud. Nobody is claiming they don’t. It happens.

what I do know is, for the covid numbers to be overblown by 10’s of thousands or hundreds of thousands of cases, it would mean widespread fraud is being committed on a massive scale.

Personally, I feel like people shouldn’t accuse hospitals and doctors of committing wide scale felonies all across the country, without some actual evidence to that effect.

That’s why I don’t buy the argument that covid numbers in the country are way off, simply because Medicare reimburses more for individuals who are admitted with a covid diagnosis. Not without seeing evidence that hospitals all across the country are committing that fraud.

if somebody wants to show actual evidence to that effect. Then I’ll change my tune. I wouldn’t be surprised if some numbers are off because some doctors or hospitals do it.

but again we are talking nationwide wide scale...... I just don’t buy it.

LACowboysFan1 likes this.
  16. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    These idiots dont even know what they are talking about. The extra money they get for covid patients doesnt even come close to the money they are losing every day in elective same day surgeries that cant be performed at the hospital now.
    Hospitals have been operating in the red since march. These podunks wouldnt know about $$ even if they won the lottery

17. Ghost12

Ghost12 Well-Known Member

1,456 Messages
    1,453 Likes Received
    There is no logical connection in your statement. Just because hospitals are losing money from category ABC does not mean they aren't engaged in fraudulent activities regarding category XYZ.

Maybe someday your podunk brain will understand how your own statements make no logical connection at all. But given your posting history here, I am not holding my breath.

HowardC and Jammer like this.
  18. Hennessy_King

12,174 Messages
    18,447 Likes Received
    My posting history of 12k messages and over 18k likes? Ok special let's see here. We are claiming that hospitals are fudging numbers to make corona look worse than it is to make more $$. But because they are fraudulently making the numbers worse, it is causing them to lose more $$? If the hospitals were about making more $$ they would have said its not a big deal and keep business going as usual.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  19. DoctorChicken

DoctorChicken Well-Known Member

4,405 Messages
    9,038 Likes Received
    How about you give us a trustworthy news source about this motorcycle accident you're referring to?

20. DoctorChicken

DoctorChicken Well-Known Member

4,405 Messages
    9,038 Likes Received
    Wow