No more Jerry bashing for the next 4 years

Frozen700

Reaction score
He did what all of you wanted. Sold the farm, and left us handicapped to an average QB.

Come game days, I don't want to see anybody other than the ones that have always been against this. Bash Jerry and Stephen and say "why did we give dak all this money? Jerry needs to go, he sucks" or "This team sucks, blow it up."

Cheering now, keep cheering when things go bad and we can't sign anyone or trade Dak.

Don't you all dare turn on Jerry and the FO, they did exactly what you wanted.

Sign Dak by any means

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He did what all of you wanted. Sold the farm, and left us handicapped to an average QB.

Much like your predictions on Dak the last two years, your assumptions of what we "all wanted" are hogwash. What we wanted was irrelevant. The fact is it was going to happen whether we "all" wanted it or not. Some of us just accepted reality before having to be hit over the head with it.

Dak didn't pay himself, and it's still on Jerry to put a half decent defense on the field for a change. If they keep trotting out the same garbage, paying Dak more money won't produce different results. As such, I reserve the right to bash Jerry as much as necessary despite your directive.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Come game days, I don't want to see anybody other than the ones that have always been against this. Bash Jerry and Stephen and say "why did we give dak all this money? Jerry needs to go, he sucks" or "This team sucks, blow it up."

Cheering now, keep cheering when things go bad and we can't sign anyone or trade Dak.

Sign Dak by any means

Sorry troll, Jerry has a lot more work to do. Once he actually rebuilds the defense we can talk.

After an entire night of tears and this is what you come up with?

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score

Sign Dak by any means

Oh, there will be even more Jerry bashing by Dak groupies because they will lay Dak’s failures over the next 4 years at Jerry’s feet

just watch

if only we had all-Pros at all 5 OL positions
If only we had a top 5 defense
If only ....

never Dak’s fault

starfan1

Reaction score

Sign Dak by any means
https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/

here Ill help you with your next destination. It really sucks to be that miserable.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, what's done is done. Congrats to Dak, now it is REALLY up to him now...the pressure is on. Good job JJ. I hope we get some more good players, cause this is not a one man show, although that one man got his money.

Cowboys on three...1,2,3 COWBOYS.

Nav22

Reaction score

Sign Dak by any means
Your bottom lip’s quivering.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
How are we handicapped again?

He likely doesn't even get close to 20% of the cap in the first 3 years.

Reactions: CWR

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Oh, there will be even more Jerry bashing by Dak groupies because they will lay Dak’s failures over the next 4 years at Jerry’s feet

just watch

If only ....

never Dak’s fault
You got that right

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry deserves to be bashed.

He could have signed Dak for a far lesser amount 2 years ago and avoided all the unnecessary distractions this has caused.
While I feel the same way....what incentive did Dak have to do a deal 2 years ago for cheaper? Seems like this was always the end game from the looks of things and if not then he's a lucky man.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

just watch

If only ....

never Dak’s fault
Y'all mad and depressed for real I can't believe what I'm witnessing lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So let me get this right.

If we wanted Jerry to sign Dak.

we now are unable to criticize Jerry or the FO if they do something like....... overpay Zeke. Overpay a bad LB like Jaylon...., draft a bust like Taco over a future DPOY candidate like TJ Watt, draft a glass LB who can’t stay healthy in the first round, like LVE

So just because they signed 1 player to a contract extension. We can’t criticize the FO for their decisions on literally 52 other players that make up the team.....

This sounds rational to you?

Honestly this is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard in a while.

CWR

Reaction score

Sign Dak by any means

Do you need to cry? Lol, I guess you were dead wrong about how Jerry values Dak.

#Dakgotpaid

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

just watch

If only ....

never Dak’s fault

Yep.... You can see those excuses from a mile away.

They wanted football utopia though.. Good luck.. Maybe we’re are that team that overcomes the mediocre QB getting paid like he is elite..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

just watch

If only ....

never Dak’s fault

It will be Dak's fault if and when it's Dak's fault.

Until Jerry builds a legitimate SB contender and defense he will get bashed.

At least were not like you, bashing him for resigning our top 5 QB in his prime simply because you cant bear the shame of looking dumb. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: