No one is Dumb enough to hire Moore as their HC!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
After yesterday's performance, I'm afraid we are stuck with him.. No team would be dumb enough to hire KM as HC.

Haimerej

Reaction score
What's interesting is a lot of NFL people had SF picked to win that game. Those same NFL people have Moore as a top HC candidate.

It's almost like they know more than a few disgruntled fans who thought this team could contend for a Super Bowl.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What's interesting is a lot of NFL people had SF picked to win that game. Those same NFL people have Moore as a top HC candidate.

It's almost like they know more than a few disgruntled fans who thought this team could contend for a Super Bowl.
I think a lot of people are realizing Moore is fools gold. I hope, I am wrong, and someone decides to hire him. I doubt I am wrong though. We are stuck with him!

Haimerej

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are realizing Moore is fools gold. I hope, I am wrong, and someone decides to hire him. I doubt I am wrong though. We are stuck with him!

I don't see how we can have the #1 offense in the league with the same group of guys we saw out there yesterday and people still think Moore is a problem.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yes yes and well yes, that would be cool.
Jerry likes the Show, that’s why has spent so much more money on the offense over the years.

Hopefully, he has finally realized, good offense, will let you down so much more often, than good defense!!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I don't see how we can have the #1 offense in the league with the same group of guys we saw out there yesterday and people still think Moore is a problem.
You can’t see that this #1 offense is Fool’s Gold?

This offense feasted on bad defenses and disappeared vs good defenses. This O line cannot block vs good D lines. Dak needs to be in a ball control offense, until he learns how to read a zone defense better and faster, especially with this O line.

Haimerej

Reaction score
You can’t see that this #1 offense is Fool’s Gold?

This offense feasted on bad defenses and disappeared vs good defenses. This O line cannot block vs good D lines. Dak needs to be in a ball control offense, until he learns how to read a zone defense better and faster, especially with this O line.

Of course it was fool's gold, mainly for the reasons you listed. Sounds like player issues though, not scheme. Dak has to put on his big boy pants and earn that money. If you think our $40 mil QB still needs to learn how to read zone defense, what good does it do having routes open if he doesn't see them? How do you scheme around that in the NFL? This isn't college.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Smart enough? He was LUCKY enough to fail miserably as a QB with the Dallas Cowboys. Here if you fail you'll get paid or promoted or both. He was given QB coach why? He's a football genius, according to the FO. So he does nothing as QB coach. Heck, let's promote him to OC. We all know why he is still here. He is Garrett 2.0. Fans who think MM had anything to do with whether or not Moore stayed on or stays on are crazy.
Lol. Too early to have any optimistic point of view I guess. I've literally gone on record stating I hope he's gone after this season. I don't want growing pains, I want results.

Too many on here get so wrapped up in their cheetos, and coors lt that you can't just root for a guy to move on, and up.

Yes, he was successful. Yes, he has a lot of growing to do. Good grief don't call him JG. He's only been a coach for 4 years. He's not even 40. I hear you, you just don't hear me.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Of course it was fool's gold, mainly for the reasons you listed. Sounds like player issues though, not scheme. Dak has to put on his big boy pants and earn that money. If you think our $40 mil QB still needs to learn how to read zone defense, what good does it do having routes open if he doesn't see them? How do you scheme around that in the NFL? This isn't college.
I think Dak could do a better job of finding guys open in a zone, but the bigger issue is he needs more time. The O line has not been giving him enough time. I think any QB would struggle with this O lines blocking.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
th

Majic

Reaction score
Moore will be back, Big Mike will be back. Good chance Moore is next Cowboys head coach

T-RO

Reaction score
Gotta be honest he just does not look the part at all.

You've already denounced players like Zach Martin because they don't "grr" with emotion.

Now you disqualify a coach based on his appearances.

You, my friend, should examine your prejudices.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a long list of great coordinators who are epic fails at head coach I think you can put moore in that category