Noah Fant TE

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Noah Fant TE is probably gonna be our best bet if we stay we are at in the 2nd round

DanA

Reaction score
I do think he's the 3rd best TE in the draft, and the most likely of the three to be there at 58 but I also think it's a bit fanciful to think he'll be there. It possible but IMO a long shot.

MaaS

Reaction score
Noah Fant TE is probably gonna be our best bet if we stay we are at in the 2nd round

I'd be really surprised if he made it to our pick. I believe the question is: at what point is he worth moving up for? 40 is the number for me, and I don't think he makes it that far. He should be a 1st rounder.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Tight Ends are the least sought after position in rounds 1 and 2 outside of fullbacks

I think we have a good shot at him honestly

Hardline

Reaction score
Tight Ends are the least sought after position in rounds 1 and 2 outside of fullbacks

I haven't seen any mocks that have him getting anywhere near 58.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Not the top prospects. I’d be very surprised if he Dallas to 59.

I’m also not sure Dallas will like him due to him offering very little as a blocker.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Not the top prospects. I’d be very surprised if he Dallas to 59.

I’m also not sure Dallas will like him due to him offering very little as a blocker.
Im hoping our new genius OC understands its 2019 and tight ends catch the ball ...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im hoping our new genius OC understands its 2019 and tight ends catch the ball ...
If a TE can't block then he is a WR.

WRs that can't break 4.6 in the forty don't get drafted in the 2nd round.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If a TE can't block then he is a WR.

WRs that can't break 4.6 in the forty don't get drafted in the 2nd round.

Graham and Eifert (when not injured) weren’t very good blockers were they?

You can call them whatever you want but big dudes like that can release from tight off the line and run are match up nightmares against LBs and most DBs.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Graham and Eifert (when not injured) weren’t very good blockers were they?

You can call them whatever you want but big dudes like that can release from tight off the line and run are match up nightmares against LBs and most DBs.

Exactly.

In this passing era TEs line split out more often than they do in-line with their hand down.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He might be there and we might draft a DT or a Safety instead...:D

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
For this team it's required.
Unfortunately the perfect TE for the Cowboys is the first one going off the board TJ Hockenson

I think Hockenson is going to go screaming up boards soon if he hasn't already. Tape, production, measurables, he's got it all.

I need to watch Fant, because I remember hype of him being this athletic freak, next Jimmy Graham type dude last season and it really seems to have cooled off.