Batman1980

Reaction score
Still guessing
Gallup
Williams
Beasley
Hurns
Austin
I don't see Thompson playing without an injury.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
SO....according to Nightman....this erases the comp pick we would have got for losing Hitchens. Not a good move IMO.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He's the fastest deep threat, but is he injury prone?

He has only played in 16 games once...and is going into his 7th season. THe fact that he will be the 5th or 6th receiver means he probably won't be active many weeks and when he is he probably won't get a ton of targets.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has only played in 16 games once...and is going into his 7th season. THe fact that he will be the 5th or 6th receiver means he probably won't be active many weeks and when he is he probably won't get a ton of targets.
Yikes.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Honestly I'd rather have Brice Butler.

I was a fan of Butler, and thought we should have used him more. He made some big time concentration catches.

Thompson probably gives us better route running, more reliable execution, fewer mental lapses, but not those catches.

I would be ok with either, but Butler talked too much in the offseason. Burned his bridges, and had an overblown sense of his value.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SO....according to Nightman....this erases the comp pick we would have got for losing Hitchens. Not a good move IMO.

I don’t think we were going to get any comp picks anyway.

We signed 6 FA’s unless any of them aren’t in the equation and I listed them on my sheet wrong
We lost 6 FA’s, but really only 5, as Keith Smith was not tendered an offer, so I believe he was an out right FA.

I am not on my computer so I can’t look to see who all these players are.