News: Nolan voted NFL’s worst assistant in 2020

HanD

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/former-cowboys-dc-mike-nolan-045634803.html

Under former defensive coordinator Mike Nolan, the Dallas Cowboys ranked as the fifth-worst defense in the NFL. That is a huge dip for a team which ranked 11th just a year prior. It took just one season worth of evidence for the club to cut bait and move on from Nolan and his scheme change to return to a familiar mode of defensive attack.

For a while, the club was trending to have the worst statistical season in franchise history.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Byron Jones would’ve helped a lot.

Our DBs were just too stupid to not play a couple of coverages.

Making them think a little caused us to give up some big plays.

So now we will go back to bend dont break.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nolan voted NFL’s worst assistant in 2020
latest

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I figured that electric football style of defense would catch on by the end.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Byron Jones would’ve helped a lot.

Our DBs were just too stupid to not play a couple of coverages.

Making them think a little caused us to give up some big plays.

So now we will go back to bend dont break.
I hope youre not one of the guys against paying Dak but want to pay Byron. Dak is better at his job.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope youre not one of the guys against paying Dak but want to pay Byron. Dak is better at his job.

Is he?

The defense was in shambles without Byron.

Dak got replaced by Andy Dalton and we won games at the same rate.

Plus Byron doesn’t want 40 million a year.

Regardless.. Dallas has other contracts like Zeke & Jaylon that I would point to first who I would rather have spent our money on Byron.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy has been fired by so many teams, the ballot box was rigged before they voted.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Is he?

Regardless.. Dallas has other contracts like Zeke & Jaylon that I would point to first who I would rather have spent our money on Byron.
Byrons contract at cb is equivalent to 40 mil for a cb. Basically if you dont want Dak you should NEVER mention that bum byron

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/former-cowboys-dc-mike-nolan-045634803.html

Under former defensive coordinator Mike Nolan, the Dallas Cowboys ranked as the fifth-worst defense in the NFL. That is a huge dip for a team which ranked 11th just a year prior. It took just one season worth of evidence for the club to cut bait and move on from Nolan and his scheme change to return to a familiar mode of defensive attack.

For a while, the club was trending to have the worst statistical season in franchise history.....
Nolan was MM's pick with Jerry's approval. I would like to hear their response.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Is he?

Lmao. Another clown response from you. This defense was trash with or without Byron.

Dalton got swept by Washington. Lost to the trash Giants. Dallas easily makes the playoffs if Dak didn't go down. Dalton comes in and has it all in front of him to easily win the terrible division and could not. But sure, keep propping him up.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lmao. Another clown response from you. This defense was trash with or without Byron.

Dalton got swept by Washington. Lost to the trash Giants. Dallas easily makes the playoffs if Dak didn't go down. Dalton comes in and has it all in front of him to easily win the terrible division and could not. But sure, keep propping him up.

Lollll.. Yeah Dalton took over a cake walk to the playoffs after Dak’s 1-3 start and a team decimated by injuries to the point they couldn’t even block when he took over.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Is he?

:popcorn: