Non-Cowboy Week 1 Preseason Games thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Id been hearing that Teddy Bridgwater has looked outstanding in camp for the Jets.

He looks pretty good tonight.
Very smooth and effortless.
4/5 and a TD pass
I liked Teddy the year he came out and had him as my number 1 QB that draft. Couldn't believe he fell to the end of the first round. Without the injury I think he would still be the starter in Minnesota

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Both Mayfield and Darnold looked really good with going through progressions and in the pocket. I still think Mayfield needs to work on his mechanics though, ball taking a little too long to come out and Darnold seemed to have some Peyton Manning happy feet going on. Other than that, might just turn out to be a great QB class.

Rayman70

Reaction score
giants screwed themselves by not drafting Darnold or trading up and grabbing Mayfield. Its woefully obvious they have no answer at QB whatsoever. THEIR OLINE IS STILL GARBAGE.

Rayman70

Reaction score
switzer will end up being a nice player for Derek Carr. A cole Beasley type.

Flamma

Reaction score
Im glad that the Giants gave up the farm to get Barkley rather than Mayfield. I would have hate for them to finally find a suitable replacement for that loser of a QB Eli.

For a Boys fan, Eli is the gift that keeps on giving.

Amen. That was a mistake. It's not every draft you pick at #2. That was their chance at replacing Eli for the next decade plus. What were the Browns thinking? They could have picked Barkley first and still picked up a top ranked QB at #4. I don't think the Giants were considering Mayfield.