Not so Special

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
We have Pac man Jones to return punts. He was supposed to be the the next great returner. He can't even catch an interception and he can't return kicks either apparently.

Our coverage is atrocious. And for whatever reason we don't know how to block at the LOS on ST.

Answer: Nail Bruce Reads nads to the wall and Valley Ranch, then fire him. In that order! I don't care if they hire Charlotte Jones Anderson to caoch ST. She can't do any worse than this misfit.

Next: We for some reason can't seem to get a stop when we need one on defense. While we have some of the best players in the league on Defense, they don't seem motivated. Further we don't play aggressive when we need to and when we try, we play reckless. Out of control. We lose our focus.

Answer: Fire Brian Stewart. He couldn't coach a man with the runs to take a crap.

Next, our head coach has ZERO emotion when things go wrong. He just shakes his fat head and acts like "Oh well. tomorrow's another day." He doesn't get in anyone grill and from what I saw today with that dumbarse penalty with Davis spiking the ball, it didn't seem to upset davis at all. He knew there would be no reprisal from the coach.

Answer: Fire Wade and elevate Garrett. It's gonna happen anyway so just do it now.

And speaking of Garrett. He needs to understand when something isn't working, to not keep doing it. Why we don't throw the ball down field if for no other purpose than to loosen up that eight man box is beyond me.

Are these the answers, I don't know, as I am just spouting off and venting and maybe tomorrow these ideas will seem silly. But right now, Wade, Stewart and Read are fortunate that I don't run this team.

We can't keep playing like this. No motivation, no sense of urgency until the last second. We just seemed to be sleep walking through our last three games. That crap has to stop.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2330470 said:
We have Pac man Jones to return punts. He was supposed to be the the next great returner. He can't even catch an interception and he can't return kicks either apparently.

Our coverage is atrocious. And for whatever reason we don't know how to block at the LOS on ST.

Answer: Nail Bruce Reads nads to the wall and Valley Ranch, then fire him. In that order! I don't care if they hire Charlotte Jones Anderson to caoch ST. She can't do any worse than this misfit.

Next: We for some reason can't seem to get a stop when we need one on defense. While we have some of the best players in the league on Defense, they don't seem motivated. Further we don't play aggressive when we need to and when we try, we play reckless. Out of control. We lose our focus.

Answer: Fire Brian Stewart. He couldn't coach a man with the runs to take a crap.

Next, our head coach has ZERO emotion when things go wrong. He just shakes his fat head and acts like "Oh well. tomorrow's another day." He doesn't get in anyone grill and from what I saw today with that dumbarse penalty with Davis spiking the ball, it didn't seem to upset davis at all. He knew there would be no reprisal from the coach.

Answer: Fire Wade and elevate Garrett. It's gonna happen anyway so just do it now.

And speaking of Garrett. He needs to understand when something isn't working, to not keep doing it. Why we don't throw the ball down field if for no other purpose than to loosen up that eight man box is beyond me.

Are these the answers, I don't know, as I am just spouting off and venting and maybe tomorrow these ideas will seem silly. But right now, Wade, Stewart and Read are fortunate that I don't run this team.

We can't keep playing like this. No motivation, no sense of urgency until the last second. We just seemed to be sleep walking through our last three games. That crap has to stop.

I agree, Wade and his loser assistants need to go.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score

i agree with you wanting the team to play better but nothing you say will make a difference. lets just finish our beers and get ready for next week.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2330499 said:
i agree with you wanting the team to play better but nothing you say will make a difference. lets just finish our beers and get ready for next week.

Didn't say that anything I said would make a difference. But as i did say, I am venting and frankly, if Cowboy fans at this point still think everything is rosy and sweet with this team they are fooling themselves.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a lot to disagree with there CC. But that line just made me :laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2330529 said:
Not a lot to disagree with there CC. But that line just made me :laugh2:

If I would have written what was on my mind I would have gotten banned. And deservedly so.

:bang2:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Why do people keep saying we're loaded with talent and it's the coaches' fault?

When has this collective group of talent ever won for any coach other than the nice run last year under Wade.

The offense is having as many troubles as the offense, yet I don't hear anyone calling for the firing of boy genius...It's not all on the coaches...the players have to play...they have to block, but they don't...they have to tackle, but they don't...and Romo is definitely struggling to find last year's rhythm...like the rest of the players, he seems to be content to wait for the big plays...our players don't seem to have the discipline, toughness, or patience to sustain drives.

It's hit a big play or punt....or throw an int or fumble.

sacase

Reaction score
I would get rid of reed now. Stewart and Wade at the end of the seasion and bring in Cowher.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
wayne motley;2330781 said:
Why do people keep saying we're loaded with talent and it's the coaches' fault?

When has this collective group of talent ever won for any coach other than the nice run last year under Wade.

The offense is having as many troubles as the offense, yet I don't hear anyone calling for the firing of boy genius...It's not all on the coaches...the players have to play...they have to block, but they don't...they have to tackle, but they don't...and Romo is definitely struggling to find last year's rhythm...like the rest of the players, he seems to be content to wait for the big plays...our players don't seem to have the discipline, toughness, or patience to sustain drives.

It's hit a big play or punt....or throw an int or fumble.

Because week in and week out this team doesn't play with ANY urgency. They sleep walk through these games until the very end. Then they get all excited and try to make a miracle happen.

That is the fault of the coaches for not having them more concerned about the ramifications of the loss.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2330826 said:
Because week in and week out this team doesn't play with ANY urgency. They sleep walk through these games until the very end. Then they get all excited and try to make a miracle happen.

That is the fault of the coaches for not having them more concerned about the ramifications of the loss.

Good point Cajun, I agree with everything you just said.

You and me have had a couple of back and forths in the Political Zone, but it seems we are of one-mind on the Cowboys.

Funny how that works like that.:)

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2330862 said:
Good point Cajun, I agree with everything you just said.

You and me have had a couple of back and forths in the Political Zone, but it seems we are of one-mind on the Cowboys.

Funny how that works like that.:)

Well, after all this IS more important, right? ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;2330602 said:
If I would have written what was on my mind I would have gotten banned. And deservedly so.

:bang2:
A bunch of people on that bandwagon tonight. I really hope no one goes ballistic.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
We run the same plays, in the same sequence, over and over again...Barber up the middle on first down, an out to TO or a 5 yard curl to Witten on second down, and the spread draw to Barber on third down...and if we make a 1st down, then we may go down field...Is it against the law to throw it on 1st down...