Nothing Like Playing The Bungs To Cure Your Ills.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cannot wait.

Time to erase last weekend and at least get some positive action going.

This game should not be close.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2307241 said:
careful what you wishful Chad and TJ are legit.

This team this year is weird-we go into the Cleveland game expecting to get torched on D, we give up only 10 pts. Then the next week, we were supposed to annihilate the Eagles, only to give up 37 pts. Then the next week, the Packers passing attack was supposed to light us up, but we only gave up 16 pts(3 of which was off a TO, and the other 7 a meaningless score at the end). Then we were supposed to annihilate the Skins, only us being the ones to get smacked in the mouth.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....................so if history shows, we are SUPPOSED to get lit up by the Bengals O tomorrow, right?

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
Boysboy;2307251 said:
This team this year is weird-we go into the Cleveland game expecting to get torched on D, we give up only 10 pts. Then the next week, we were supposed to annihilate the Eagles, only to give up 37 pts. Then the next week, the Packers passing attack was supposed to light us up, but we only gave up 16 pts(3 of which was off a TO, and the other 7 a meaningless score at the end). Then we were supposed to annihilate the Skins, only us being the ones to get smacked in the mouth.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....................so if history shows, we are SUPPOSED to get lit up by the Bengals O tomorrow, right?

The game hinges on Palmer's health. If he can throw with velocity and accuracy we could have a shoot out that might come down to the last possession. If he throws tentatively and his accuracy isn't there then it could be a blowout.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2307241 said:
careful what you wishful Chad and TJ are legit.

It would be the joke of jokes for Dallas to lose to the Bengals.

They are terrible on offense and have one of the worst rush Ds in the league.

They have potential but are so far from being a complete team that this game should not even be close.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2307232 said:
Cannot wait.

Man, :( Some never learn.:banghead:

Kilyin

Reaction score
I work with a Commanders fan and after last weekend, if we lose to the Bungles I might have to strangle him.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;2307294 said:
Man, :( Some never learn.:banghead:

:laugh2:

You seem to be saying a Cowboy fan should not expect to win.
Bah, realistically or not, I expect them to win every game and tomorrows no different. I can only hope our coaches, players and our fearless GM keep the same frame of mind.

Go out and kick everyone's ***.

sk0aL

Reaction score
I am not sleeping on the Bungles.

Jason Campbell, Midget Moss, and James Frickin Thrash made this defense look foolish. I shudder when I think of what Palmer, Ocho Cinco, and T.J. Whosyermama could do to us.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2307232 said:
Cannot wait.

A win over the Bengals does NOT cure our Ills

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
and now Henrys playing too. This wont be a cakewalk....we may win but were going to have to earn it.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Don't be too over confident....remember what happened last week? It could easily happen again.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
YoMick;2307405 said:

True but it sure makes you feel a lot better about the ones you have.

I never thought I would wish for the days when I was called a chicken little for posting a negative opinion.

As dumb as that was, this whole end of the world atmosphere is equally as dumb.

Sure, Cincy is an NFL team. However they are terrible and good teams beat terrible teams. Average teams beat terrible teams too.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2307413 said:
Don't be too over confident....remember what happened last week? It could easily happen again.

My overconfidence has no impact on the game. I can sit here and gloat to high heaven about how this game should be over at half time all I want.

Because thats the truth.

If I were a player on the team thinking that and letting that impact how I prepare, then we have a problem.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2307310 said:
I work with a Commanders fan and after last weekend, if we lose to the Bungles I might have to strangle him.

you're supposed to do that regardless

Boysboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2307405 said:

At least for this week, yes-Valley Ranch was just a circus this past week, and it was ONLY our FIRST loss.:bang2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2307449 said:
True but it sure makes you feel a lot better about the ones you have.

I never thought I would wish for the days when I was called a chicken little for posting a negative opinion.

As dumb as that was, this whole end of the world atmosphere is equally as dumb.

Sure, Cincy is an NFL team. However they are terrible and good teams beat terrible teams. Average teams beat terrible teams too.

Boysboy;2307484 said:
At least for this week, yes-Valley Ranch was just a circus this past week, and it was ONLY our FIRST loss.:bang2:

Yeah I hear ya... but last year was very humbling. Just when we thought the days of greatness were upon us... we squandered it away.

Not much has changed. Team makes the same mistakes as last year.

Yes, I can root for them and feel like they can NEVER lose on gameday... but the rest of the time I gotta call and see it as it is.... right now we are where we need to be.