Novacek Picks

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas? I have to admit I was a bit suprised......

Drew Bledsoe will face a lot of heat from the Eagles’ defense. Philadelphia’s defense mixes coverages and blitzes and will create problems for Dallas. Don’t expect the Cowboys to have much success in the passing game.

The Eagles haven’t done anything in the running game yet, throwing about 75 percent of the time. That will catch up to them at some point.

Without a running game, Philadelphia faces a danger of being one dimensional. Bill Parcells will have the Dallas defense ready.

The other plus is that Dallas is at home for only the second time this season.

Pick: Cowboys.

1fisher

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Dallas? I have to admit I was a bit suprised......

Drew Bledsoe will face a lot of heat from the Eagles’ defense. Philadelphia’s defense mixes coverages and blitzes and will create problems for Dallas. Don’t expect the Cowboys to have much success in the passing game.

The Eagles haven’t done anything in the running game yet, throwing about 75 percent of the time. That will catch up to them at some point.

Without a running game, Philadelphia faces a danger of being one dimensional. Bill Parcells will have the Dallas defense ready.

The other plus is that Dallas is at home for only the second time this season.

Pick: Cowboys.

I sure hope he's right!!!! :D

fortdick

Reaction score
Has Jay been hanging out with Stephenoski or he just drinking Kool Aid?

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Look at all the injuries they have, look at the way we are playing this year. We take the lead, and hold onto it in the 4th quarter for the upset!!!!!!!!!!!

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n said:
yeah but Dallas sucks. lol. philly is gonna crush us.

Wow..you are so optimistic :) ....great fan!!!! Spread the cheer, I like that

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Wow..you are so optimistic :) ....great fan!!!! Spread the cheer, I like that

Naw he is just using reverse physiology. LOL

Ashwynn

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3690072/?pg=12#anc_spt_novacek05

Link to his picks, I dont recall who he picked in the first game, but hes picked against the boys last two weeks. For an Ex-boy, he shows us little love, but I guess hes calling em like he sees em. Anyways, I have no idea how right he is or anything, but theres the link if you wanna check it out.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Oh well. I dont spend all day here, sorry to waste your time there buddy.

Yeah, you need to spend all day here to see that it's right here on the front page. There's also no search button, so guys like me who obviously spend all day here will have to be your eyes and ears. Don't worry man, I got your back.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Yeah, you need to spend all day here to see that it's right here on the front page. There's also no search button, so guys like me who obviously spend all day here will have to be your eyes and ears. Don't worry man, I got your back.

LMAO - thanks bro. I am feeling a lot better now. Funny thing is I am not sure why. anyways.

Let go COWBOYS. :laugh2:

zack

Reaction score
This is the first time that he has picked Dallas to beat Philly from what I can recall.