Now I really wish we had Greg Hardy on this team still

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I really wish we had Greg hardy on this team still. Hes nastiness would be perfect with this bada** defense and he really wouldnt have costed much! The UFC just signed him though but I know he'd rather be with us right now. That's that 90s type of player we used to love!

Lol I not I'm sorry mods.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
If Hardy got that mad at ST coach what would he do to our great OC? Hardy would probably choke out Scott live on TV. I can see him now running up to the coaching booth and grabbing Scott after the offense got into the red zone but couldn’t score a TD.

Blackrain

Reaction score
We seem to have a tight family type locker room and Im not sure his impact on the field at this point would outweigh the negative impact he could have on the young players in the locker room
Not sure where that guys head is at and nobody else in the league is taking a chance on him . Last thing we need is disruptive force in the locker room

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hardy was given a fair shot here. He blew it and he knows it. Had Hardy come in and just played ball he might very well still be here but he thought being a Cowboy was a license to party.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/co...owboys-greg-hardy-ufc-sports-illustrated/amp/

After months of seeing warnings on social media in Charlotte not to return to the restaurants and bars he once frequented, Hardy found in Dallas permission to hit the nightlife again. “Being in no man’s land leaves you without somebody having my back,” Hardy says. “Having the Dallas Cowboys was like having the biggest bully in the world have your back. It said, Greg’s okay, give him a chance, he’s a Cowboy. That launched me into a party phase. I got away from reality.”

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really wish we had Greg hardy on this team still. Hes nastiness would be perfect with this bada** defense and he really wouldnt have costed much! The UFC just signed him though but I know he'd rather be with us right now. That's that 90s type of player we used to love!

Lol I not I'm sorry mods.
You are 100% correct. You’re in the minority.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He was good at what he did. He made 18 million in the NFL and could have made a lot more but couldn’t keep his personal life together. Now in the UFC.

Irving is one step away from being like him.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He was given a second chance in the league and squandered it. He underperformed while he was here and wassn't going to be worth the money or the baggage. Jerry is one of the most supportive and tolerate owners in the league, sometimes to the team's detriment, so it says something when you lose Jerry's support.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You very well could be in the minority on this.
You don’t think think this defense is nasty?
You know we practically neutered Watson, Brees, and Carson wentz.

I do I'm just saying it could be even better with him I feel