now on to Arizona

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Do you guys think we have a chance to win this game? I think we do have a chance but I dont think we will...kurt warner is going to expose our defense for what it is...lethargic...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
You are one of the most negative posters I've seen.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
My Pros & Cons....

Pros:
-Kurt Warner is the most immobile QB in the NFL
-Arizonas O-Line has gapping holes our front 7 should be able to capitalize on
-The Corners are not that great

Cons:
-Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald
-They have a tendancyto force turnovers

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I feel better about this game than I did Cincy. We haven't played well at home in a while and I feel much better about us on the road. Cincy was a desperate team that most overlooked. I posted in the "I predict a blowout game" that our team scares me and it wouldn't be an easy game. I think we 'll be much better against Zona and Kurt Warner? We've killed him the last few times we've played him. I won't predict a score, I don't do that, but we'll win.

ologan

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2311345 said:
Do you guys think we have a chance to win this game? I think we do have a chance but I dont think we will...kurt warner is going to expose our defense for what it is...lethargic...

Is this one of those trick questions? If you are serious,maybe we shouldn't even play the game...You know,save on gas and all!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2311345 said:
It'll make your day if it happens.

ajk23az

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2311371 said:
My Pros & Cons....

Pros:
-Kurt Warner is the most immobile QB in the NFL
-Arizonas O-Line has gapping holes our front 7 should be able to capitalize on
-The Corners are not that great

Cons:
-Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald
-They have a tendancyto force turnovers

Agreed. There is a good chance Boldin won't be playing, he had facial surgery I believe.

Putting a little pressure on Warner can cause him to play like Ryan Leaf, he will turn the ball over all the time. But if he gets time, he is one of the better QBs around.

Tim Hightower looks like a promising young rookie, he could take over for Edge next year, Edge is looking older and older.

Adrian Wilson is the only REALLY good player in their secondary, Antrel Rolle is still trying to figure out how to play safety and is a big liability. Rod Hood & Eric Green are just average corners. Cromartie is promising but got beat HORRIBLY on a double move by Lee Evans today, was pretty embarrassing.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I see a shootout, Romo throws 5 tds

Dallas 38 Arizona 31

1/2 of the threads are on how much our defense sucks.

The other half will be "What is wrong with Romo? He threw a 2nd quarter INT"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
STSINAZ;2311345 said:

This is the 3rd crybaby thread you have started tonight.

Hopefully a Mod will merge all your stupidity in one easily ignorable thread.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I won't judge Arizona based on who they've played previously, I'll just say that as long as we can apply pressure, and we can be explosive on offense (putting Felix in will help that) we will win.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
According to KFFL:
The Associated Press reports the Arizona Cardinals have outscored their opponents 72-17 in two home games this season.
I looked at their schedule, that fact is incorrect.

Heres their schedule:

http://img360.*************/img360/2133/schedulearibo2.gif

ajk23az

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2311419 said:
According to KFFL:

I looked at their schedule, that fact is incorrect.

Heres their schedule:

http://img360.*************/img360/2133/schedulearibo2.gif

They play DAMN good at home. They were 6-2 last year and are 2-0 this year, blowing out the teams they have played in each. It will be a battle.

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
Yes we will win because it is on the road and because they have a winning record...romo and co. 13-2 on the road and they always seem to do better against teams that theyre not supposed to destroy.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
It is on the road, but it will be packed with Boys fans! I know I will be there, I have not missed a Arizona/Cowboys in the desert for the last 10 years. Typically there are about 40+% Boys fans there. But, Arizona is looking much better and maybe the home crowd is finally on board. Funny thing is the Boys coming to Arizona was always there superbowl, cause they have been bad for a long time. And we have struggled to get out of there with a win. Now that the Cardinals are expected to contend for there division, maybe we go in there and whip them good. Go Boys!

ajk23az

Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311510 said:
It is on the road, but it will be packed with Boys fans! I know I will be there, I have not missed a Arizona/Cowboys in the desert for the last 10 years. Typically there are about 40+% Boys fans there. But, Arizona is looking much better and maybe the home crowd is finally on board. Funny thing is the Boys coming to Arizona was always there superbowl, cause they have been bad for a long time. And we have struggled to get out of there with a win. Now that the Cardinals are expected to contend for there division, maybe we go in there and whip them good. Go Boys!

I'll be there also!

IIRC, we destroyed them 2 years ago though. 27-10

SlwSVT

Reaction score
ajk23az;2311533 said:
I'll be there also!

IIRC, we destroyed them 2 years ago though. 27-10
Yep, we beat them soundly a few years ago. But going into that season, alot of media had picked the Cards to be competing for the playoffs that year. They had some expectations. It seems when they are terrible, there superbowl against us is always a tough time for the Boys to get out with a win.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
it should be a good game . But posting do you think we have a chance to win? give me a break how wouldnt the cowboys have a chance?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2311345 said:

Against the freaking Cardinals???

I hope I never got so whooped down as a fan that I think my team doesnt have a chance against the freaking Cardinals.

WOW:(